Type R and VTEC owners

Just got embarrassed by a fat merc, bit of a reality check and wasn't that sporty looking either. I was foot to the floor and he paced me all the way. Humbled :)

Last edited:
Just got embarrassed by a fat merc, bit of a reality check and wasn't that sporty looking either. I was foot to the floor and he paced me all the way. Humbled :)

Most Merc's (and higher spec German cars) are autobahn missiles and will keep up with a hot hatch in a straight line. Show him a few corners though and it'll be a different story.

No pics as yet as it still needs a good clean, but it's a 2003 GT in Silverstone. 79k on the clock, but has had all the Geo work done (new OE bolts and poly bushes) last year.

Oh, username has nothing to do with location or nationality and I live 20mins away from the Triangle ;)

I'm Bangor and Chirk, you must be Betws or Corwen?

While I'm here, if your interested in some new tyres or want some for keeps, there's a good chance I'm selling my AD08's ( leg wait for it dery tyres on the s2000 ) all with 7mm left, as I'm looking at purchasing a 2nd car as it stands and I've nearly new 050s on at the moment, if your interested let me know.

My addition :)

28tuck5.jpg

Nice little car, very happy with it! Has a dodgy private plate that needs to go and a refurb is required for one of the alloys *sigh* but other than that its rather nice.

Very happy :)

Check and check :D Family live 60 miles away just off the A5, and I pass the Evo Triangle on the drive there and back :D:D

No pics as yet as it still needs a good clean, but it's a 2003 GT in Silverstone. 79k on the clock, but has had all the Geo work done (new OE bolts and poly bushes) last year.

Oh, username has nothing to do with location or nationality and I live 20mins away from the Triangle ;)

Careful or I will start dishing out bans for making me jealous.

You both have s2000s and both live near one of the best roads I have driven on.

Pah!

FN2's are really growing on me, went to view one the other day. Interior plastics are typically Honda but quite like the insides, more gadgets than the EP3's etc, surprised how much boot space there is especially with the seats down (the missus was pleased with the idea of this!) and loved the seats, much nicer than in the EP3's.

Just needs the turbo conversion as per the TDI north vid a few pages back.

Nice looking motor that is Andrew :)

I'm Bangor and Chirk, you must be Betws or Corwen?

While I'm here, if your interested in some new tyres or want some for keeps, there's a good chance I'm selling my AD08's ( leg wait for it dery tyres on the s2000 ) all with 7mm left, as I'm looking at purchasing a 2nd car as it stands and I've nearly new 050s on at the moment, if your interested let me know.

No I'm up on the coast, 20mins from Denbigh.

I've got the 16" OE wheels, I think you have the 17's no?

Who's using F1AS2 on a Honda that typically likes stiff tyres ?

Need 4 tyres ASAP for my polybushed S2000 so don't want jelly tyres. Currently on Bridgestone Re050a and S001

Back
Top Bottom