Type R and VTEC owners

bledd. someone installed it like that in Japan so its JDM way :D Fits perfect my cable tied DC2 :D Cause if it does the job WHY NOT ??

I dont have blanked fog button. I got one for Fog lights other one to turns Radiator fan on when im cooling my car down after trashing :D But i think i rewire it to AC button since i chopped whole AC off the car anyway.

And im back on the road.
2015%2B-%2B1

I could use some nice fuel rail and regulator just for looks :P Took Oil catch can out was just adding weight even tho there was bit of oil in it. And added some chinese vtec solenoid cover for 1.5 pound cause hate rusty oem look lol

Last edited:
Finally got round to having my new discs and pads all round fitted. Ended up needing two new calipers. Front passenger side and rear drivers side both seized solid.

Feels good now, though!

rjkoneill if it was full black i would drive it !!!!
Looks good to me on this shot :)
honda-s2000-16v-S1684154-8.jpg

I know i have Ricer in me :P

On other news. Neighbours must love me setting ignition timing with strobe light at 8pm last night for an hour. Marks on pulles so worn could not see em in daytime LOL. And barely visible at night HAHA

Last edited:
rjkoneill if it was full black i would drive it !!!!
Looks good to me on this shot :)
http://img.pistonheads.com.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/Fullsize/honda/s2000/16v/honda-s2000-16v-S1684154-8.jpg[IMG]

I know i have Ricer in me :P

On other news. Neighbours must love me setting ignition timing with strobe light at 8pm last night for an hour. Marks on pulles so worn could not see em in daytime LOL. And barely visible at night HAHA[/QUOTE]
Too many spoiler's which stick out too much, a car like s2000 doesn't need all those mods too look good. You just need some nice rims and lower the car a little bit.

E.g. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8jEnlwH.jpg
P.s. I know its not s2000, but I can't be bothered to look for one.

Some rumours about new 280hp CRZ now thats what im talking about !!! Anybody wanna buy good condition kidney ?? :P
Love CRZ but its just SLOWWWW
Hopefully its not going to be a hybrid and they won't destroy the look of that car like they did with the civic...

^That looks bloomin terrible.

Butchered DC5 :(

I like the wheels, I don't like 3 things about it though.
1. Camber
2. Stretched wheels
3. To low, 40-60mm lower from stock is good enough.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/honda/face...d16-low-mileage-fsh-ep-ep2-ep3-ek4/1105371079

Would it be possible to remove the front scratches by polishing? I already got a quote for the element with deeper scratches, my dad's mechanic quoted me £150.

BTW Someone actually bought that 05 51k Red EP2 which was listed at 3k. :o

Last edited:
Those scratches are quite deep, its very unlikely that they'll polish out even with a machine polisher

Those aren't coming out. You could make them look much, much better with some touch up paint and care though

Thanks, I haven't bought this EP2 yet, I'm thinking of a price to offer for this car. Apart from the burn on the seat and those scratches the car seems to be ok. The earliest I can go and see it is most likely on monday...

Edit:

That Civic looks a bit tatty, mind you as a new driver you will probably add a few more bumps and scratches to it. ;)

It's really hard to find something decent being closer to 2k than 3k. I may be able to negotiate the price a bit. I kind of regret not going to see that red EP2 before, but I'm only looking at grey, black and silver.

Last edited:
Posted by Loxy on TRO:

Remember last year when Honda Europe and the Honda Castrol WTCC team went to Spa and invited fans of the Type R to go with them and they got to see the 2015 Type R Concept?

Well, they are doing it again but this time with the actual production 2015 Type R and this time they are at the Nürburgring!

Event Information

An Exclusive Nürburgring Experience For Type R Fans.

The WTCC round scheduled for the extraordinary Nürburgring on 15-17 May is an incredible opportunity for Honda Type R owners and fans to immerse themselves in the circuit’s rich motorsport heritage.

It’s the first time that WTCC has raced at the famed 25km Nürburgring layout which combines the daunting Nordschleife and the demanding F1 GP circuit, and Honda Type R fans can be right at the heart of it.

Visit the Fanzone in the paddock, stroll down pit lane, meet Castrol Honda WTCC drivers Gabriele Tarquini and Tiago Monteiro, see the all-new Type R in the flesh and even get a chance take your own Type R on a lap of the circuit – it’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Honda is offering this exclusive Type R Nürburgring experience as a three-day package including:

VIP pass with paddock access
Camping accommodation in a souvenir tent
All food and drink throughout the weekend
A hands-on encounter with the all new Civic Type R
A tour of the Castrol Honda garage
Meet the drivers at a special Q&A and signing session
A chance to take your own Type R on a lap of the circuit

This incredible opportunity is available for just €175 per person.

You’ll have to hurry though, because registration closes on 17th April 2015 and places are strictly limited. Just click on the red ‘Register for Event’ button to register your details.

Registration closes on 17th April 2015

Link to sign up is here: https://nurburgring.typer-experience.com/

Tempted, very tempted.

I've just booked and I'll probably have a spare seat if someone wants to jump in? Or book up as well and convoy over.

Back
Top Bottom