Type R and VTEC owners

Soldato
^^ I bet. Aiming to give mine a clean at the weekend and properly look at what scratches and marks there are on the body with the idea of getting them repaired. Main one that I want fixed is where the rear bumper has some paint missing on the corner from presumably a carpark scrape in it's past.
MOT on Monday, so need to double check everything is working ok...!

Associate
speaking of getting paint work done....

29e6f05.jpg

Soldato
Really need to get my bodywork touched up on my DC2.

Rear sills bubbling a tad, white dots all over spoiler, car park dings, bonnet stone chips :(

Doing the majority of that the next few weeks to get her looking better from 5-10ft.

Then a full strip back to shell, rust sorting and respray in a year or 2, seeing as they are just going upwards in value.

Caporegime
Doing the majority of that the next few weeks to get her looking better from 5-10ft.

Then a full strip back to shell, rust sorting and respray in a year or 2, seeing as they are just going upwards in value.

It's the next NSX, CSL and GT3 RS rolled into one simple investment package.

Soldato
Hard to tell from the speedo lag in the video. But looks like a non standard final drive and/or wheel/tyre size. Second gear is good for 66mph/106kph and video is topping out about 55mph/89kph. Third gear change for 60 is eating a large chunk of change out the 0-60 time.

Back
Top Bottom