Type R and VTEC owners

Caporegime
Just got the hankook RS2's fitted as I couldnt get AD08's. **** me, they're just so much more suited to the teg than T1R's. Just hope a cold snap dosen't come back :D

Associate
Okay, new job and now need my own bread van. :p What sort of cost am Iooking at for a decent face lift ep3?
Looks around the 5000 mark, is that correct or is that too much?

Last edited:
Soldato
Hey Im sure I saw you guys on the A82 near Glencoe on the Saturday or Sunday of last weekend. Cant remember which day as I went down the road both days. Saw the 911 also.

Would have been us if it was Friday. A group of us were heading from Abz to the Green Welly, then meeting up with the others and ehading to Skye that day.

Just got the hankook RS2's fitted as I couldnt get AD08's. **** me, they're just so much more suited to the teg than T1R's. Just hope a cold snap dosen't come back :D

They rock, really rock!!!!!

Amazing tyres for the Integra that suit it very well indeed!

Permabanned
Someone was kind enough to send me a few new snapshots of my car. %::++!

car.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Had a chap in a red NSX flash and wave at me today in the S2000.

Was used to that when I had an Impreza :p

They have quite a following :)

I remember getting the full lights and frantic arm waving from a 360 soft top up near Chorleywood a few years back when I had the S2K. Turned out the guy in the Ferrari owned an S2000 and had just been up to put it back into winter storage.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Looking at getting some new tyres again on my ep3. Narrowed it down to Potenzas, Sport Contact 3 or Falken 452's. Which would you go for?

RE050A

I wouldn't be touching falken in a ctr

I have a spoon n1 on the way - I know everyone said it would be too loud, but I thought I would try it out

Soldato
Oh god no, not an N1.

I see these Civics driving around with silly loud exhausts and they are generally driven by knuckledraggers. Not saying you're one, just that the Chavic image is not a good one!

All an N1 does is take your money and gives you a headahce. Save your ears and money.

Soldato
That's hilarious Muffin :D:D:D

Are you watching me from outside my window!

Just found these awesome bits of kit that I must get for my Teg:

Spoon paint on it lowers temperature of the coolant below 0 Degrees Kelvin!!!!
http://www.spoonsportseurope.net/in...-deep-performance-aluminium-radiator-dc2.html

For a pair of calipers, I'll 4 please!!!!!!
http://www.spoonsportseurope.net/in...a-dc2/monocoque-caliper-set-pair-forward.html

Or just buy this full kit including discs, pads, hoses, brackets and fluid for the ultimate brake setup:
http://www.amber-performance.co.uk/product.php?xProd=6884&xSec=565

Last edited:
Soldato
The AP racing brake kit is pretty much par for the course in terms of price, they are good components and you pay a premium for them irrespective of the car you own.

However the radiator is beyond a joke. A friend had a custom alloy radiator made for his EK9 rally car which was a fair bit larger than that and it cost a small fraction of the Spoon radiator.

Back
Top Bottom