Type R and VTEC owners

Man of Honour
/dubber sneaks in thread

Awesome NSX at Wilton House Supercars today, thought you guys would like it :cool: Was on the PH bit, so may have been seen before. Was a nice DC5 next to it, but didn't get a pic of it.

1344259111.jpg

/tips hat and exits thread

OcUK Staff
That would be a shed though surely, they should fetch more than that in half decent condition , couldnt find anything less than 6k on pistonheads (GT model).

Being offered one in good all round condition for peanuts by a mate as he is leaving the country.

Just for me to take it on, have it sat on my drive and me dealing with tyre kickers need to make sure I am getting it at a price where I can easily return a nice profit for having to deal with all the dreamers no doubt. As such I'd need to move it on around 5.5-6k.

Caporegime
Being offered one in good all round condition for peanuts by a mate as he is leaving the country.

Just for me to take it on, have it sat on my drive and me dealing with tyre kickers need to make sure I am getting it at a price where I can easily return a nice profit for having to deal with all the dreamers no doubt. As such I'd need to move it on around 5.5-6k.

It'll go at 6 - that's a fair price imo

Back
Top Bottom