Tyre Slashed rant!

Associate
OP
Result, just recieved a call from the girls auntie she informed me that she has been charged with criminal damage and posession of an offensive weapon. Her auntie also informed me that they have threw her out of the house and shes now residing some hotel somewhere apparently. As for the cost of my tyre i am unsure about yet.

thedazman

Soldato
thedazman67 said:
Result, just recieved a call from the girls auntie she informed me that she has been charged with criminal damage and posession of an offensive weapon. Her auntie also informed me that they have threw her out of the house and shes now residing some hotel somewhere apparently. As for the cost of my tyre i am unsure about yet.

thedazman

Thats good and bad as she probably needs help tbh, so by being thrown out of her house it could send her over the edge or alow her to be influenced more by less desirable peers. Not knowing her whole background, its difficult to say for sure.

Pluss you still won't get the cost of your tyre.

Soldato
thedazman67 said:
She brought it on herself i am not one to let such a thing go, by my thinking she got what was coming to her.

thedazman

You must have seen something in her to date her for a bit though. Nevermind though. Just hope she doesn't try to take it further and go total nut job on you.

Back
Top Bottom