Ubisoft Club Points to Expire April 2019

Soldato
Ubisoft have recently announced as per thread title, that your points are set to expire next year. Now I don't know about you all but I have had points being accumulated since the AC2 days and I currently have 890. I had not known that you can BUY points too so I guess this is Ubisoft's way of getting rid of accumulated points.

You can check how many of your points are set to expire by checking
https://welcome.club.ubisoft.com/en-GB/units/

Full Faq: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000039696

What are the new rules linked to Club Units?
Beginning April 1, 2019, you have 24 months to redeem the Club Units you acquired through your gaming experience or by making eligible purchases on the Ubisoft Store.
After 24 months, these Club Units will expire and will automatically disappear from your Ubisoft Account. Each time you redeem Club Units, the oldest Club Units will be redeemed first.

Soldato
LOL. Might take a look, wasn't aware they had a points thing. Did you only used to get them for buying games through their platfom? For me, uPlay is just a piece of **** that launches when I run a Ubisoft game from Steam.

Soldato
That kinda sucks, have 1070 and looks like 265 are set to expire. Though tbh I don't spend them, may pick use them for those Assassin creed Odyssey weapons to get achievement or something.

Soldato
OP
I've got 500 set to expire :/
I can use 100 points to get a 20% off code that I can use for the AC: Odyssey season pass at some point soon I guess. No idea what to use the rest on because I have all the AC and FarCry games I want really.

Caporegime
I've got 500 set to expire :/
I can use 100 points to get a 20% off code that I can use for the AC: Odyssey season pass at some point soon I guess. No idea what to use the rest on because I have all the AC and FarCry games I want really.

May as well use them on something before they expire like in-game items in Far Cry 4 / Primal. I've got 350 to get rid of. Will see what happens at Christmas, they may have a sale. Yet to try any Assassin's Creed game later than Black Flag.

Caporegime
Looking on the Ubisoft store, there are plenty of opportunities to spend points but it's mostly "tat" like a new gun for Far Cry 4 or a car for Watch Dogs or a jacket for The Crew 2. May as well get things like that rather than letting them go to waste.

Back
Top Bottom