Ubisoft subscription - Uplay+

Caporegime
UBISOFT SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE
UNLIMITED ACCESS TO 100+ GAMES ON PC.
Try it for Free Between September 3rd - 30th*
*Limited time offer. Sign up before August 15 2019. Restrictions apply.

*One free trial per Ubisoft Account from September 3rd to 30th, 2019. To begin free trial, you must provide a valid credit or debit card. You will be charged the full amount of the subscription price ($14.99 per month) on expiration of the free trial on October 1, 2019, unless you cancel before September 30th – 11.59pm, by visiting uplayplus.ubisoft.com.

Last edited:
£15 a month seems a bit steep compared to Origin (basic) and MS. For roughly the same price over the year you can get those two and Humble Monthly

The only problem is that you can't get Ubisoft games on Origin and XGP. There have been some on Humble Monthly but you could be waiting forever for the games you want or have missed them and they won't be offered again.

Has anyone bothered with this?

I've just tried signing up but it complained about payment not working so in the end, I thought I wouldn't bother. I've got Gears 5 on Tuesday, Borderlands 3 on Friday so am not too concerned.

So, that reads to me like it's pay once, use on any platform? If that's the case I'll 100% be jumping on this with the new console releases!

It's just platform cross saves from what I read. I don't think they are going to give you a PS5 version of Far Cry 6 if you buy on Xbox Series X, for example.

I like the idea of your, now Ubisoft+, subscription also enabling you to play the Ubisoft games on Stadia or Amazon Luna. So you can test the game out without downloading anything and then if it something you would enjoy, download it on your PC to play properly.

Back
Top Bottom