Man of Honour
4sXgWrj.png

Fixtures:

Bracket:

Information:

Soldato
Ah ha, I love a prediction :cry:

Not actual scored but I'll go:
Germany - Keep changing my mind but I'll go Germany on home soil.
Portugal - Because France have been shocking and not actually scored from open play besides an OG that put a ball going wide into the net.
Netherlands - Mainly as Turkey have two missing.
England. They'll scrape through somehow.

So get your bets on the other team in each match to which I've suggested and you should be quids in :cry:

Soldato
England. They'll scrape through somehow.

I think it will depend on what kind of Switzerland turn up.
If we get the Switzerland that beat Italy and Germany - then it's game over for England.
If we the Switzerland from before the tournament - then England have a very strong chance.

Soldato
I think it will depend on what kind of Switzerland turn up.
If we get the Switzerland that beat Italy and Germany - then it's game over for England.
If we the Switzerland from before the tournament - then England have a very strong chance.
I just have a bad feeling the more England play, the less I'll enjoy it and they'll go on to win the bloody thing and I won't be happy :cry:

Man of Honour
Farce.

Jude Bellingham will be allowed to play for England in its crucial match against Switzerland - and the rest of the Euro 2024 tournament - despite a controversial goal celebration.

The England star has been fined, and given a one match ban - but that is "subject to a probationary period of one year, starting from the date of the present decision".

This means the ban would only apply if there is a further incident in the next year.

Soldato
I get the feeling that Spain v Germany will end up being the last decent game we see and the other 3 games will be an exibition on how to park the bus. Final will probably be super boring as there is going to be at least one bus driver in there which makes for a really boring one sided game.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Portugal vs France should be a cracker. France haven't exactly been defensive, they have just struggled to break teams down. Mbappe is being somewhat understandably a little timid since he broke his nose and their attack isn't quite firing. They look quite exciting from what I have seen of them though. Portugal will want to play on the front foot as well. Ronaldo isn't exactly counter-attacking much these days. Looking forward to Ronaldo learning zero lessons from their last game though and taking every free kick and demanding the ball in every position.

Soldato
Associate
Predictions:

Spain to outclass Germany. Home advantage is one thing, but they're not the same.
England to start finally playing well and win in 90 minutes because of enforced changes, not because Southgate actually knows what he's doing.
Turkey to go through against an inconsistent Dutch side. Turkey are fitter, more aggressive & play like a team. Dutch slight lack of pace at the back will get exposed.
Portugal to go through against an underwhelming French side, assuming they can stop Ronaldo being a total passenger.

Soldato
Portugal vs France should be a cracker. France haven't exactly been defensive, they have just struggled to break teams down. Mbappe is being somewhat understandably a little timid since he broke his nose and their attack isn't quite firing. They look quite exciting from what I have seen of them though. Portugal will want to play on the front foot as well. Ronaldo isn't exactly counter-attacking much these days. Looking forward to Ronaldo learning zero lessons from their last game though and taking every free kick and demanding the ball in every position.
Lol, also looking forward to Ron spooning another dozen free kicks.

Soldato
Don't forget his 30s pageantry only to either blast it at the keeper or sky it. The cheeks puff. The posture. Its not easy missing that many free kicks.
1 from 60 in major tournaments isn't in, saying that he's guaranteed to bang one in and the commentators will go on like it's a regular occurrence

Back
Top Bottom