UK Mail - DREADFUL

Permabanned
Anyone had any mishaps with this deplorable company?

Had a delivery supposed to be delivered yesterday but I wasn't available. I wasn't even aware of it being delivered yesterday until yesterday evening.

Rebooked it for re delivery today (Friday 23rd) checked tracking this morning it said 'Delayed' at 9am.

Tried to call them but they only have an automated service on the phone line they have not allowing me to speak to a Human whatsoever.

I contacted them via Twitter and have been told that it's been arranged to be collected from the depot! this is absolute bull **** because I arranged for it to be re delivered today, so now I have to have re delivered Monday that's if they even bother at all!

I've read a long list of complaints on Twitter regarding these, how on earth they conduct business this way is beyond me....

Complete joke... rant over.

Soldato
Usually good for me. Apart from one time about 13 years ago when they "lost" my crate of bud ice. One came. One didn't. They said they dropped it. Then it later turned out to have been locked in a safe place to stop the staff nicking it. Not so bad though since I ended up with 3 for 2....

Associate
YES had a similar thing. Arranged for parcel to be delivered to a neighbour but the driver so say dumped it over the fence and left a card saying in safe place.when i went to look it was not there.
had the same you cant ring them as all numbers are automated.when i challenged the company that sent it they came back with uk mail have gps data saying the driver was on my street and i had signed for it.would not accept claim for a stolen item.luck i was used ebay rang them up in the end and gave them a picture of my clock card showing i was in work , a tagged face book post showing where i was at the approx time frame over 30 miles from home AND the best bit a copy of my signature from my passport showing that the DRIVER had committed fraud and signed it as they did not match.
ebay guy says they all ways have issues with uk mail and deliverys all in all a bad company but they are part of dhl that cant even deliver chicken to kfcs

Associate
I've had bad experiences with every delivery company, with the exclusion of Amazon's own delivery service, who are exceptional.

UPS delivered some kitchen stools. Guy just drops the stuff at the curb in front of my apartment building and says "See ya" and I go "Aren't you going to help bring this stuff upstairs like you guys usually do?" he says "I'm too busy and the packages are too heavy" and drives off.

Caporegime
UPS delivered some kitchen stools. Guy just drops the stuff at the curb in front of my apartment building and says "See ya" and I go "Aren't you going to help bring this stuff upstairs like you guys usually do?" he says "I'm too busy and the packages are too heavy" and drives off.

I usually buzz the delivery drivers in and tend to meet them in the hall

Back
Top Bottom