UK retailer for dust filters

Soldato
OP
t31os said:
You can't post competitors URL's here. Not likely you'll get a reply.

See forum rules more details.
how is it a competitor if OCuk dont sell them ? :S
spose they probably sell other stuff tho so point taken,
anyone able to suggest one pm me plz :)

Soldato
weescott said:
Cut up tights will do the job!

I've found they're pretty good:) Just make sure it isn't the crotch bit you cut out.. That doesn't go down well with the missus (unless shes into that sort of thing, in which case, cut away! :D )

Associate
weescott said:
Cut up tights will do the job!

Or Pantyhose depending on your nationality tights and nylons more common in Uk and no I'm not a cross dresser or a robber really LOL :)

Street said:
I've found they're pretty good:) Just make sure it isn't the crotch bit you cut out.. That doesn't go down well with the missus (unless shes into that sort of thing, in which case, cut away! :D )

A bit heavy/dense that area of the nylons might not let much through certainly is a lot harder to see through LOL :)

Last edited:
Associate
Street said:
You seem to know quite a bit about tights... You sure your name isnt more feminine on the weekends? :p

Is that you Veronica? imagine finding you in here! bit of a change from your usual haunt nudge nudge wink wink.....I didn't think you were interested in air filtration LOL ;)

Btw You don't look near as good with the make-up off @į@

Last edited:
Permabanned
i found when using tights, (one layer only) within 1/2 weeks, The airflow sufferd loads because dust was actually stopping air getting through. It obviously does a good job, If you dont mind changing it all the time.

It could just be me being proper dusty, i swear theirs something wrong with me

Soldato
SameSuspect said:
It could just be me being proper dusty, i swear theirs something wrong with me
I have the same problem, and its not just the pc. Every surface seems to get caked in dust. How many people need to have it for it to become an official medical condition? :p

I think i might try the tights thing, cheaper and more effective than buying filters.

Back
Top Bottom