Ultimate PC, LOL

Associate
I was looking for Custom PC back issues on an auction site and came across this :

HERE IT IS....

A CUSTOM BUILD PC - 1 MONTH OLD WITH SOME GREAT FEATURES £700 TO BUILD - SELLING NOW WITH NOW NO RESERVE !!!

BE THE BEST OF THE BEST WITH THIS STUNNING, ONE OF A KIND X-BLADE CUSTOM BUILD PC - YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED...

COMPONENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS :-

AMD SEMPRON 2400+ 1.67Ghz - (An Excellent Processor Fast Enough for all of todays latest games!)

512Mb RAM - (DDR Ram and upgradable to 2GB....although i can't see why you need to...!)

130GB Hard Drive - (Enough space for all your movies, games and music with a load left over for whatever you need...!)

DVD+/-RW DUAL LAYER - (Burn 9GB, yes 9GB DVD disks at speeds of upto 52x...!)

WINDOWS XP PRO SERVICE PACK 2 - (Simply the best operating system...!)

CD-RW 52x - (An extra CD drive so you can backup disks while the other drive is in use...!)

3.5" FLOPPY DRIVE - (Rare these days, but still handy to have....!)

6 x USB PORTS - (Two on the front, and 4 on the back, more connectivity then you could ever need...!)

FAST ETHERNET - (Connect to any network with this network card, University, Work...?)

56K MODEM - (Broadband ready PC, but, just incase your somewhere without that luxury, use this 56K modem to connect to the internet...!)

MSI Radeon 9250 - (Ultimate graphics for the ultimate PC, S-VIDEO OUT and Beoynd beliefs resolutions....!)

ON BOARD 5.1 SURROUND SOUND - (Ideal for those movie and game buffs out there...!)

NEON LIGHTS - (To make the PC look as good as it performs, blue and purple neon lights have been placed in the fans, and independently...STYLISH....!)

FAN SPEED CONTROLLER - (Noise of the already quite fans bugging you? Turn them down , safley with the built in controller...!)

I'm tempted to buy it for the 52x speed dual layer DVD writer! :D

Back
Top Bottom