Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Soldato
Good solid Uncharted experience but only took 7 hours to complete and was very similar in the "boring walk around not really doing anything" as Uncharted 4 was.

Naughty Dog are making Uncharted more and more like the style of TLoU which simply doesn't work.

Associate
completed this over a the course of a few days, another good game for the uncharted series.

i do have to agree that it does become very similar but it may not be so easy to add something new or different.

Soldato
Finished this last night, really enjoyed it unsurprisingly. Excellent character development as usual, and the environments were beautiful. I'd have liked a bit more of Uncharted 4's multiple paths but the entire open world area made up for that. 13 hours well spent.

Realistically there's a whole swathe of things they could do with the likes of Sam or a younger Sully, so it'll be interesting what they decide to do with it next.

V F

V F

Soldato
Those fights near the end and in the cave thing were so intense on Crushing. I don’t think there was a direction gunfire wasn’t coming from... Finally got around to finishing this last night. Loved it. Loved the ending as well.

Caporegime
Completed this last night in one play through. Absolutely loved it! Of course it's more of the same, but that's certainly not a bad thing. I think I actually enjoyed these two characters more than playing with Drake, and would quite like to see another game with them together.

I can't help but spend time in photo mode as well - the game is beautiful! Anyway here's a few pics I took... The render modes that you can unlock and play with are quite cool too. :p

iKJqN8y.jpg.png

ceR8mHN.jpg.png

s0dpv4u.jpg.png

EEKzcxU.jpg.png

Soldato
I completed uncharted 4 last night. Thoroughly enjoyed it and it took 23hrs so Im happy with that for the £15 or so that I paid for it. Also still got loads to do to get 100% on each chapter so there is replay value too. Gunplay was frustrating - but not too bad. I played on hard and died quite a bit in some areas. The story was fanciful but enjoyable.

Im deffo gonna pick up lost legacy when its on sale.

Back
Top Bottom