unifi USG issue {netflix}

Associate
hi guys
iv had a few issues adopting my usg into my network but iv finally sorted it out ,, all my devices are up and running but i have now found a different issue ,,,,i cant get on to my Netflix app which is built into my lg oled tv to work ,, the netflix red ring just spins for around two minutes then a error pops up saying - netlix error code NW-2-5 , it must be a usg setting ?

funny thing is that it works perfect on my firestick / fire tv and box one s but not on my main lg tv ? can anyone help please ?

thank you guys

Hi mate
The tv is on the correct subnet as far as I can see , the tv is showing up in the controller, YouTube works fine on the same tv ? Iv disconnect from hardwire to WiFi on the tv and still the same ?

hi mate
cheers for that
so can i just confirm this
if i set the DHCP RANGE TO START 192.168.0.10 I COULD THEN us upto 192.168.0.9 for static ips ???
and what if i already have clients / devicces that might have already an ip in that 192.168.0.9
192.168.0.2 range ?

Cheers mate
Do you use the phone app for your Unifi controller? The past couple of days I haven’t been able to get it running and I get a message off ubiquity saying they have had issues with the app and there trying to sort it ? Anyone else having issues ??

Back
Top Bottom