• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

2x GTX 980 1330/1950MHz air, ci7 4930K@4GHz air, Forceware 355.60.
I replaced my Asus GTX 980 Strix which crashed at anything over 1450Mhz boost clock with an Inno3D GTX 980 iChill Herculez X4 Air Boss Ultra in hopes on better OC results. And yes the OC results for that single card alone is awesome.... but now I found out that my Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming is unstable at anything over 1480MHz boost clock so sigh.... I'm back at my original OC settings of 1330MHz GPU and 1950MHz vram, but at least the boost clock goes to a 1468MHz stable where as it was 1443MHz before - but still I think it's weak. But I'm not going to burn any more money just to get yet another replacement for the Gigabyte card :(

mKdunJg.jpg

Thought I'd see what this baby could do at 1440p. Impressive!!

GTX 980 TI classified 1515 BOOST and 8.4ghz memory +700

+725 seems stable but not worth an extra bench +750 crashed on me 3/4 of the way through heaven :( bit more voltage and under water I could see this easily doing +800 and more! :D

sorry for another post every little helps ;) so close to breaking 1700 score I could have cried!! I'll have another pop at it some other time in the mean time oh yea! (y)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom