• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Soldato
Thanks, it's only cooling now that's holding my card back. I have the inno3d twin fan and I could play with fan profiles as its only in the stock. Or wait till winter...

Soldato

That's it from me now. Only using a x8 slot so not worth pushing much more

4790k @ 4.8
2126/2790 1080 inno 3d x 2

Like I could stay away ;)

I did get another whopping '3' points but I'll keep the screenshot on the hdd for now as it won't push me up a level!

Associate
well after seeing you getting close crinkleshoes i thought i would have a another run :) :-

2125/5560

27y7eyu.jpg

If you can update again please kaap when have time :)

Last edited:
Soldato
100% the same clocks as on my FTWs stock, what CPU clock are you running - I might run this when I get in from work with my 2 FTWs in SLI for the sake of comparison...

6700k @4.5

This is my replacement card. My first one just went poof last week. Have to say OCUK turn around was amazing fast. Cheers OCUK:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom