• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Associate

CPU i7 2600K @4.6Ghz GPU Nvidia ASUS STRIX OC 1080TI 2038Mhz Mem +500. I know i can do better but im also conscious of how many years im deleting off my card haha ;).

I think its the processor that is killing my score actually.

as a comparison my score is 3760 also with a 2600k at 4.3ghz and asus strix oc at stock gaming mode so you seem to be where you should be. hope that helps :D

Associate
Just testing out my new gpu and it says in the first post - ensure inbuilt graphics are turned off....sorry for the stupid question but is there an easy way of doing this from within windows or do I have to go into the bios as my 3rd monitor is running for the inbuilt vga socket....

Soldato
Please don't think i've turned up months later to be a **** on purpose. But is this result running x8 AA?

I was just looking up the leaderboards to compare ryzen scores and this seems to be somewhat of an outlier for the clock speeds.

JR

Omg thanks! You solved one of the mysteries that I had since I built my new gaming rig lol

Soldato
ryzen 1800x @ 4GHz / Vega RX 64 XTX AIO @ 1980MHz/1100MHz / Driver 17.8.1.beta6

score - 2387 @ 1080P -

Seems an odd result?

1980mhz is far higher than the maximum overclocks I have seen from reviewers and it's only a few pegs above a 780ti on the score board.

Man of Honour
OP
Seems an odd result?

1980mhz is far higher than the maximum overclocks I have seen from reviewers and it's only a few pegs above a 780ti on the score board.

He is using an overclocked AIO cooled card hence the clockspeeds.

As far as AMD cards go it is a very good result as this bench is like NVidia's home ground.:)

Back
Top Bottom