• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Associate
Asus Strix 3090 Oc @ 2195/5441
i9-10900K @5.3Ghz

Driver 461.40

heaven3090outside.png

Associate
Clock Speeds updated, score updated after some tuning.
It's not integrated graphics, it's the Citrix Display Adapter, which is not being used there.

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks! Just bought an EVGA Powerlink so i can relocate the 2 x 8pins for the gpu to the side.
How have you foudn the powerlink? I've read lots of bad reviews. I do have one it came 3 weeks after it was supposed to so it cost me nothing as amazon refunded me after it was a week late. But a lot of the reviews make me doubt I'll use it once I transfer my build.

Soldato
How have you foudn the powerlink? I've read lots of bad reviews. I do have one it came 3 weeks after it was supposed to so it cost me nothing as amazon refunded me after it was a week late. But a lot of the reviews make me doubt I'll use it once I transfer my build.
It works fine tbh, not the best build quality though... its a little flimsy. I've stopped using it since last week as i've managed to reroute my cabling so it doesn't require a janky connection anymore. One thing i did notice, was that the powerlink would get really hot when gaming.

All in all though in the past few months that i've used it, its been fine.

Associate
I just ran the benchmark with my new EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra in my 2600K system. I'll be upgrading soon, but was curious to see the results. Not as bad as I thought but surely a modern CPU would be a major improvement.

This has a Z68 mobo with only 8GB of memory and is stuck at PCIE 2.0 of course.

EDIT:

2600K @ 4.0Ghz
3070 FTW3 Ultra @ Stock(showed 2100Mhz during benchmark)

DGCeVwd.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
I just ran the benchmark with my new EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra in my 2600K system. I'll be upgrading soon, but was curious to see the results. Not as bad as I thought but surely a modern CPU would be a major improvement.

This has a Z68 mobo with only 8GB of memory and is stuck at PCIE 2.0 of course.

DGCeVwd.jpg

For the scoreboard you need to post your CPU and GPU clockspeeds.

Back
Top Bottom