• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Soldato
Its getting there, just been tweaking it before some proper runs at the mo.

Are you running any other benchmarks? The only other GPU one I ran was Crytek NeoNoir.

That's an amazing score. I'd be curious to see how your machine handles more modern benchmarks, if you get the time and desire.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Are you running any other benchmarks? The only other GPU one I ran was Crytek NeoNoir.

That's an amazing score. I'd be curious to see how your machine handles more modern benchmarks, if you get the time and desire.

Have a look, I have posted some Firestrike Scores and ill run some Timespy over the weekend.

Associate
You need to be using 8xAA as well.

Here is one I did earlier.

Q9a7PXK.jpg

Some very impressive 12th Gen scores showing up now :D cant wait to get my hands on a 13900K as looking like it will be a good upgrade from my 10900k if these 12th gen scores are anything to go by plus DDR5 is starting to come into its own now and will only get better with time :cool:

Great to see a 3090Ti score on here as well , I'm sure you will be able to improve on that if you decide to put it under water ;) I think the FE cards are hard locked at 450W with a few AIB ( TUF etc ) being 480W while the Strix, Galax , Kingpin can reach 520W+ or there about:confused:

The 3090 Ti is a great card and very capable i think it just needs better cooling to really show what it can do , i was chatting with the guy who runs bang4buck gaming on YouTube about our superposition scores and he was able to beat my score by about 30 odd points while being on air and using the 480w bios on his Tuf , mine was on water and the 520w bios to get my score ... watercool that Ti and it will start putting out some really impressive numbers :D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Some very impressive 12th Gen scores showing up now :D cant wait to get my hands on a 13900K as looking like it will be a good upgrade from my 10900k if these 12th gen scores are anything to go by plus DDR5 is starting to come into its own now and will only get better with time :cool:

Great to see a 3090Ti score on here as well , I'm sure you will be able to improve on that if you decide to put it under water ;) I think the FE cards are hard locked at 450W with a few AIB ( TUF etc ) being 480W while the Strix, Galax , Kingpin can reach 520W+ or there about:confused:

The 3090 Ti is a great card and very capable i think it just needs better cooling to really show what it can do , i was chatting with the guy who runs bang4buck gaming on YouTube about our superposition scores and he was able to beat my score by about 30 odd points while being on air and using the 480w bios on his Tuf , mine was on water and the 520w bios to get my score ... watercool that Ti and it will start putting out some really impressive numbers :D

I have managed to increase the score a bit on air to 7428 but am still working on the setup.:)

The above score is at stock volts too.

I have not found any way of increasing the power limit in EVGA Precision X1 either.

Associate
I have managed to increase the score a bit on air to 7428 but am still working on the setup.:)

The above score is at stock volts too.

I have not found any way of increasing the power limit in EVGA Precision X1 either.

Keep pushing , I'm sure you can get to that top spot if you could get the card a bit cooler , time to bring out the aircon machine ;)

Afaik there isn't much you can do with voltage on these card apart from moving the slider over in MSI etc but not sure that even does anything anymore but i always put mine to max as every little help even if it is placebo :cry:

As for power limit i am sure i have read that the FE cards are hard capped at 450W and that is your lot , what does it say in GPU-Z under the bios section ? will tell you if it can be adjusted or not but i assume not on the FE cards :confused: https://www.techpowerup.com/review/asus-geforce-rtx-3090-ti-strix-lc/40.html on that thread it shows the MSI card as having 480W PL with 0% adjustability. FE cards very likely the same ( but at 450w) and i reckon Nvidia did that due to the cooler becoming overwhelmed potentially.

2160p
12900KS 5.5
3090Ti @2205/5750 Air

suToVkK.jpg

Stunning score and knocks me off the top spot as well as the 1440p one just posted :cry: Get this up on the score board !

Although you are probably power limited it looks like you have a stunning bin with it being able to do 2205 Mhz at 4k , Mine will do 2145Mhz or 2160 at 4K at a push but that's your lot on mine ... you also have really good memory as well being able to reach 23Gbps, can get 22 out of mine before ocp kicks in and shuts down the PC :cry:. Any Shadow of Tomb Raider scores yet :D?

Caporegime
Keep pushing , I'm sure you can get to that top spot if you could get the card a bit cooler , time to bring out the aircon machine ;)

Afaik there isn't much you can do with voltage on these card apart from moving the slider over in MSI etc but not sure that even does anything anymore but i always put mine to max as every little help even if it is placebo :cry:

As for power limit i am sure i have read that the FE cards are hard capped at 450W and that is your lot , what does it say in GPU-Z under the bios section ? will tell you if it can be adjusted or not but i assume not on the FE cards :confused: https://www.techpowerup.com/review/asus-geforce-rtx-3090-ti-strix-lc/40.html on that thread it shows the MSI card as having 480W PL with 0% adjustability. FE cards very likely the same ( but at 450w) and i reckon Nvidia did that due to the cooler becoming overwhelmed potentially.

Stunning score and knocks me off the top spot as well as the 1440p one just posted :cry: Get this up on the score board !

Although you are probably power limited it looks like you have a stunning bin with it being able to do 2205 Mhz at 4k , Mine will do 2145Mhz or 2160 at 4K at a push but that's your lot on mine ... you also have really good memory as well being able to reach 23Gbps, can get 22 out of mine before ocp kicks in and shuts down the PC :cry:. Any Shadow of Tomb Raider scores yet :D?
Just a warning that @kawarius has a better score waiting, so make sure you beat that one by a few hundred points. :cry:

Associate
Just a warning that @kawarius has a better score waiting, so make sure you beat that one by a few hundred points. :cry:

Im routing for @Kaapstad to push as hard as he can for that top spot :cry: If he can get that card cooler his score will go up by a few hundred points without a doubt .. these cards scale well with temperature or lack of it i should say if mine is anything to go by, the no power limit adjuster thing will hurt for benchmarks but get that temp down and scores will go up nicely although i assume AMD card should operate the same and boost even higher with less temp. I would love to be able to join in the fun but at this point in time my CPU is letting me down as even in 1080P i am cpu limited for most of this bench with it sitting at 60-80% gpu usage:(

Caporegime
Im routing for @Kaapstad to push as hard as he can for that top spot :cry: If he can get that card cooler his score will go up by a few hundred points without a doubt .. these cards scale well with temperature or lack of it i should say if mine is anything to go by, the no power limit adjuster thing will hurt for benchmarks but get that temp down and scores will go up nicely although i assume AMD card should operate the same and boost even higher with less temp. I would love to be able to join in the fun but at this point in time my CPU is letting me down as even in 1080P i am cpu limited for most of this bench with it sitting at 60-80% gpu usage:(
My benching days are behind me now, but I am curious to see what (if any) difference a 5800X3D can make in this bench as there was some CPU limitation going on at 1080P.

Back
Top Bottom