• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Man of Honour
OP
I managed to crack on with the cpu and have it 4.8 stable but cant think why it did not help with the score very much if at all :confused:

Heaven 4 is very heavy on graphics which keeps the fps down and gives the CPU a lot less work to do. If you run Valley things are the other way round and you can get very high fps which puts a lot of demand on the CPU. When using 3 or more Titans on Valley the demands on the CPU are so high it can not cope and there is a huge bottleneck.

4.8 is more than enough for one card but you should see more benefit when running both cards.

Scoreboard updated.:)

Associate
Another score

Got an SLI score...........

2 x EVGA 780 Classified Hydrocopper 1420/1927, Cpu 3960x @ 5.2

9985.jpg

Soldato
Titan Tri SLi
1150/3055
4960X @ 4.5Ghz

aa2g.png

Knowing me prolly got rules wrong.

Can't get the cards to go much further than that in Tri SLi. Maybe a lil bit on the memory. Voltage doesn't seem to help (at limited 1.2v).

Need water to get the most out of these things. Note this is my 24/7 clocks, could probably push the CPU up but Heaven isn't very CPU limited for some reason.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Titan Tri SLi
1150/3055
4960X @ 4.5Ghz

aa2g.png

Knowing me prolly got rules wrong.

Can't get the cards to go much further than that in Tri SLi. Maybe a lil bit on the memory. Voltage doesn't seem to help (at limited 1.2v).

Need water to get the most out of these things. Note this is my 24/7 clocks, could probably push the CPU up but Heaven isn't very CPU limited for some reason.

Nice score.:)

And on the scoreboard.:)

Back
Top Bottom