• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Not really gotten into benching before but picked up a pair of gigabyte ghz edition 780's today and was curious how they hold up.

Everything on stock. This look ok?

v03z.jpg
[/URL]Uploaded with ImageShack.com[/IMG]

Last edited:
Not really gotten into benching before but picked up a pair of gigabyte ghz edition 780's today and was curious how they hold up.

Everything on stock. This look ok?

v03z.jpg
[/URL]Uploaded with ImageShack.com[/IMG]

Yes everything looks fine.:)

If you post your CPU and GPU clocks I can put you on the scoreboard.

Don't forget to put your pic in spoiler tags please.:)

Please add my score to the list if everything is ok.

2600k @ 4.5 ghz air cooled

Gigabyte GTX 780 GHZ Edition Air Cooled

Core clock +20= 1175 mhz
Memory + 500= 7008 mhz
Volts + 25mv
Driver 331.65 WHQL
heaven2013-11-1209-08-55-98_zpsda0569fd.png
Heaven will bench with clocks over 1200 but other benches won't so this is my 24-7 overclock.

Thanks.:D

Please add my score to the list if everything is ok.

2600k @ 4.5 ghz air cooled

Gigabyte GTX 780 GHZ Edition Air Cooled

Core clock +20= 1175 mhz
Memory + 500= 7008 mhz
Volts + 25mv
Driver 331.65 WHQL
heaven2013-11-1209-08-55-98_zpsda0569fd.png
Heaven will bench with clocks over 1200 but other benches won't so this is my 24-7 overclock.

Thanks.:D

And on the scoreboard.:)

+1

I find Heaven can be very tough on SLI setups, I can use much bigger clocks running a single Titan compared to using 2, 3 or 4 way sli.

It's strange indeed. I can run heaven all night till morning at 1228 but it will crash within 20 seconds on valley. It took me quite a while to find the most stable overclock that won't crash the driver in crysis 3 and 3d mark firestrike.

Maybe I am doing something wrong as I don't have any knowledge on overclocking, but I love getting involved in the fun thanks to this forum.:D

It's strange indeed. I can run heaven all night till morning at 1228 but it will crash within 20 seconds on valley. It took me quite a while to find the most stable overclock that won't crash the driver in crysis 3 and 3d mark firestrike.

Maybe I am doing something wrong as I don't have any knowledge on overclocking, but I love getting involved in the fun thanks to this forum.:D

The problem with Valley is it is not very demanding and you get very high fps which can cause instability in your system.

Back
Top Bottom