• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Superposition Benchmark.

Associate
Seems to like this benchmark :D

10900k @ 5.3Ghz
4090 @ 3120Mhz / 6001Mhz
Driver : 522.25

Superposition-Benchmark-v1-1-22912-1665877019.png

Associate
Zotac Trinity OC , its only got a 495w power limit which it does hit in these benchmarks but in games it's fine .. seems to have a very good core though and looking forward to putting it in a waterblock :D
Got the non OC myself (3*8pin), gonna try some bios flashing as soon as possible. Hitting the limit hard now. Hopefully it gets a bit more stable with more headroom. Can run at almost 3100 now. But scores won't follow clocks.

Waiting for a block here too. Just saw the zotac extreme airo/apokalypse block from bykski also got trinity support apparently. According to formula mod website :)

Associate
Got the non OC myself (3*8pin), gonna try some bios flashing as soon as possible. Hitting the limit hard now. Hopefully it gets a bit more stable with more headroom. Can run at almost 3100 now. But scores won't follow clocks.

Waiting for a block here too. Just saw the zotac extreme airo/apokalypse block from bykski also got trinity support apparently. According to formula mod website :)
Yeah flashing the bios is exactly what I'm after, as soon as its available i will be doing that :cry: I spoke to EK on FB the other day who said they will be making a block for the Zotac just doing the Strix and Gigabyte first then onto the rest Zotac included so will wait for them as the block i had for the Strix was stunning :D

Associate
Zotac Trinity OC , its only got a 495w power limit which it does hit in these benchmarks but in games it's fine .. seems to have a very good core though and looking

Yeah flashing the bios is exactly what I'm after, as soon as its available i will be doing that :cry: I spoke to EK on FB the other day who said they will be making a block for the Zotac just doing the Strix and Gigabyte first then onto the rest Zotac included so will wait for them as the block i had for the Strix was stunning :D
Good to know, appreciate the info :) guess I'll suffer through aircooling a bit longer myself then :) let me know if you get any updates from EK.

Associate
I have an question. I have license and key to this benchmark. Can i test cpu performance when i lower details and lower resolution in this benchmark? TO include bottleneck. I have 12900K

Last edited:
Associate
I have an question. I have license and key to this benchmark. Can i test cpu performance when i lower details and lower resolution in this benchmark? TO include bottleneck. I have 12900K
Yes set it to 720p low and it will be bottlenecked, gpu will use like 70w

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom