Universal Mac Messenger 6.0 available!

Associate
does anyone else suffer with the problem of messenger logging you off for no apparent reason?

Microsoft's proggie is a serial offender when it comes to me being logged off after an hour or so and it's damned irritating, adium doesn't do this, but for some reason, despite it's [adium's] nice features, i prefer MSN Messenger. this issue has been apparent in all itterations of messenger, since i've owned a mac.

cheers

dan.

Soldato
Red10 said:
does anyone else suffer with the problem of messenger logging you off for no apparent reason?

Microsoft's proggie is a serial offender when it comes to me being logged off after an hour or so and it's damned irritating, adium doesn't do this, but for some reason, despite it's [adium's] nice features, i prefer MSN Messenger. this issue has been apparent in all itterations of messenger, since i've owned a mac.

cheers

dan.

When I use it I have it running all day, never had that problem.. are you sure it's not just locking the machine and adium for some reason blocks it? :)

Associate
Beepcake said:
When I use it I have it running all day, never had that problem.. are you sure it's not just locking the machine and adium for some reason blocks it? :)

from memory, this happened before i even installed adium. :confused:

Associate
use aMSN its friggin wicked.

The reason that they havent done the AV bits yet is 'cause theres two protocols that are being merged into one in the near future and they are working on implementing the latter!

Back
Top Bottom