Upcoming Concerts

Associate
Taking my boy to see Gary Numan this week. Then have The Kills at the roundhouse in a fortnight and then Kristin Hersh in November. Trying to get Death Grips sorted for the end of October and DJ Yoda sorted for November at the moment.

Man of Honour
May have just persuaded the other half to take a few days off and come with me to Sydney for the end of November.....

Crowded House are doing 2 gigs outside the Opera House. I missed the last one *now 20 years ago* so yeah... I want to be there this time.

Soldato
Taking my boy to see Gary Numan this week. Then have The Kills at the roundhouse in a fortnight and then Kristin Hersh in November. Trying to get Death Grips sorted for the end of October and DJ Yoda sorted for November at the moment.

I went to see Gary Numan a couple of years ago and I'm sure I paid no where near the cost for tickets that he is asking for this time round.

Associate
Yeah the tickets were pricey this tour but bought them for my boy's birthday and he was only going through the first couple of albums which he's more familiar with. Must admit it was a fairly epic show and a great experience for a first proper gig. Was worried that the ticket price would have meant a less than full venue but it was rammed.

Soldato
Well, what can I say, first time at the Royal Albert Hall, David Gilmour...

Epic

I saw him play there last year. Amazing stuff. I couldn't go this time around which I was grumpy about but I was even more grumpy when I heard that 'One of These Days' was added to the setlist. It's possibly my favourite Floyd track.

v0n

v0n

Soldato
Saw it last night as well, perfect as usual.
gilm_rah_small_3.jpg

Associate
Just found out that Chuck Mosley is in the UK on an acoustic tour. Never got to see Faith No More with him fronting them so going to go along and see that on Thursday night as he is playing locally.

Soldato
RHCP and Biffy Clyro in December :)
I'm seeing Biffy at the O2 :D My girlfriend can get VIP/box tickets through her work but on this occasion we'd rather be standing downstairs in the mix. Plus she was worried about having her colleagues there in the box. That would be embarrassing when she's dancing around and singing like a loon.

Also got Billy Talent in a couple of weeks, that should be a fun one :cool:

Man of Honour
Metallica in Copenhagen in Feb :)

Bought pricey seats (short ass girlfriend being dragged along) so will be different. I usually hate the thought of sitting at a rock concert but they are playing 'in the round' which in my experience means 'rubbish / muted crowd' anyway. At least I can go to the toilet during the inevitable 'Sad but True'....

Back
Top Bottom