Upcoming Concerts

Soldato
Didn't notice a reply in the first couple posts after this. I use Songkick to track artists. It'll scan your music library and then you can manually add other artitsts you want to track.

Alternatively you stick in a location and it'll show you everything on a daily basis.

I've got George Ezra at the end of the month and just booked tickets for the Decemberists in November. Will be the 3rd time i've seen them now.

Thanks for this! I had given up so this was a welcome surprise! I’ve got myself an account setup on my phone so cheers!

Soldato
Today I did get my ticket to see Testament in London in April. Just waiting for my tickets to Steven Wilson to arrive now :)

Saw Testament supporting Amon Amarth a while back, very good live - I had never really listened to much of theirs before but it was excellent. May even head to see them at the end of the month yet. Other than Maiden there's not much on near me so far this year, and Maiden were far too expensive for a gig.

Associate
Testament it's not a band I usually listen to myself, but a guy from the same town that I met on the Helloween gig in November are going and as it is not many metalheads in my areas I thought I tag along :)

Associate
I just got home from a concert with Andrew W.K in London, and wow that was a really awesome gig. Brilliant crowd and soooo much energy from the band (and the crowd kept it up and going too). Been waiting 17 years to see him since I bought his debut album while in college :D

Next up I got Trivium on Saturday next week and then I got my eyes on Kamelot, Powerwolf and Nightwish in the autumn. And Hellfest and Wacken in the summer :p :D

Associate
I was at Skindred and CKY the other night. My second time seeing CKY, their old songs are the best songs. I've seen Skindred around 6 times now, although I stopped listening to them a few years ago. Benji is such a good frontman, I'm fairly convinced he could get any crowd going!

Just bought tickets this morning for Alexisonfire at Brixton academy. Going to be a long drive down from Glasgow but boy will it be worth it!

Man of Honour
This morning I bought my son and daughter tickets for the Summertime Ball at Wembley. I took them a couple of years ago and expected to hate it (my wife refused to take them and I drew the short straw). But I really, really enjoyed it and am looking forward to it this time.

Soldato
Went to see Public Image Ltd last week at the Newcastle O2 Academy. Second time I've seen them but don't think it was as good this time round. Even some of the comments on social media say the same thing. Think Lydon was just after some quick cash since his butter money ran out.

Going to see Within Temptation and Nightwish in November. Glasgow and Manchester. This will be the second time I've seen these 2 bands too.

Soldato
Went to see Public Image Ltd last week at the Newcastle O2 Academy. Second time I've seen them but don't think it was as good this time round. Even some of the comments on social media say the same thing. Think Lydon was just after some quick cash since his butter money ran out.

Going to see Within Temptation and Nightwish in November. Glasgow and Manchester. This will be the second time I've seen these 2 bands too.

Both great bands. I am not going to see WT as this time as I will be in Paris having just seen Nightwish. I saw WT 5 times on the previous tour though, love them.

Back
Top Bottom