Upcoming Concerts

Soldato
I would be bloody surprised if they didn't!

I always found them a little underrated and quite liked a few of their songs.

I saw the Decemberists at the Albert Hall on Monday. Another superb show from them. Colin Meloy is a great front man.

Also saw a band called Rainbow Kitten Surprise at a little place called the Deaf Institute. Hands down one of the best gigs i've been to in years. So much energy!

Soldato
The Levellers last night at Rock City, great as ever! Though by the time I realised I should have put my earplugs in it was already too late...

Enjoyed the two support acts as well, Nick Parker and Sean Mcgowan

Soldato
King Crimson have announced 3 gigs at the Royal Albert Hall in June. I think I'll porbably go to one night, I've seen KC quite a few times and I'm expecting the ticket prices to be a bit exciting.

Soldato
After a long old wait, I at last got to see Sleeper last Friday.
What an absolutely great gig. Sounded just as good as they did back in the day. Louise Wener still a rock chick and she knows it.
Great to hear a voice from the past that hasn't died a death.
Some new material played, which is sounding good and of course the classics.

Soldato
I've just booked tickets to see My Brightest Diamond in November.

Went to this last night and it was bloody awesome. It was in Hackney and I didn't get stabbed so that was an added bonus. :p

Also, it was the first time I've seen an unknown support act who was decent. Some chap called Ian Chang had a drum kit and a laptop and belted out some hard techno. It reminded me of being young again. :o

Associate
Pete Tong & Heritage Orchestra - Ibiza Classics tomorrow at the O2. Glow sticks and whistle at the ready!! :D

Also picked up tickets this morning to see The Slow Readers Club in Brizzle in March

Last edited:
Associate
It was aces!! Tremonti is almost too good. The songs all sounded note for note the same as on record. Great seeing such a high profile guitarist in a small venue.

I can really imagine that, I've seen Devin Townsend and Blind Guardian at Rock City and that was awesome. I prefer venues like that as you do get a better atmosphere between artist and crowd.

Soldato
Just managed to nab tickets for Olafur Arnalds at the Tonhalle here in Feb. Great classical concert venue...don't know how I missed the announcement, only just got a couple of the last ticket.

Back
Top Bottom