Upcoming Concerts

Associate
I'm off to Wacken on Wednesday, hopefully it will be a good warm weekend. Weather forecasts are changing quite a bit about the weather for the weekend. Looking to get a ticket to see Explosions in the Sky in February. Have gotten a ticket to see Sabaton in Feb as well

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Couple of days at Victorious festival this weekend, always looked a good line up there so thought would try it one year.

Maybe not as strong as other years but Bloc Party tomorrow night, for me, makes it worth it for that alone.

Although often find festival performances a bit meh (too big, sound not great), here’s hoping this one isn’t bad.

Don’t get me wrong, seem some amazing festival performances, but sometimes they can be a bit flat.

Soldato
Going to a gig tonight not so much for the artist but for the venue :D

I saw a while back that Half Man Half Biscuit were playing in a place called The Devils Arse Cave which I thought sounded odd and a cool place to see HMHB, and on looking, it is actually a cave in Derbyshire! :D

By the time I got around to sorting it out though, there were no tickets available for HMHB, so I'm going tonight to see Think Floyd instead :p

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Couple of days at Victorious festival this weekend, always looked a good line up there so thought would try it one year.

Maybe not as strong as other years but Bloc Party tomorrow night, for me, makes it worth it for that alone.

Although often find festival performances a bit meh (too big, sound not great), here’s hoping this one isn’t bad.

Don’t get me wrong, seem some amazing festival performances, but sometimes they can be a bit flat.

So this was pretty damn good, Hives and Bloc Party with probably two of the best sets I’ve seen.

Man of Honour
Some Slipknot dates coming up - link to register for the ‘presale’ for those that are interested:

http://slipknotearlyaccess.roadrunnerrecords.co.uk/npn/
Ohh, nice had been meaning to get to see them.

And I did decide to go see Jools Holland, in Skeggy on Weds, brilliant show as always
Nice, signed up for that too

Less than a month until Bloodstock! Year 5 for me, can't wait. Just hope it's dry this year

- GP
Did you guys get a presale code? I don’t think I was sent one! :(

Man of Honour
I got sent mine at 9:54am.
Did you get a link? I had to email for a code but no ****ing link!!! So annoying! Could you kindly let me know what it is?

Nowhere can I even access the presale? Utterly bizarre, so I assume they emailed a link with the code. And I didn’t get the link. Ffs.

Associate
Going to a gig tonight not so much for the artist but for the venue :D
I saw a while back that Half Man Half Biscuit were playing in a place called The Devils Arse Cave which I thought sounded odd and a cool place to see HMHB, and on looking, it is actually a cave in Derbyshire! :D
By the time I got around to sorting it out though, there were no tickets available for HMHB, so I'm going tonight to see Think Floyd instead :p

Saw them in Norwich a while back, were really good, if you like Pink Floyd of course otherwise you may not appreciate!

Associate
Did you get a link? I had to email for a code but no ****ing link!!! So annoying! Could you kindly let me know what it is?

Nowhere can I even access the presale? Utterly bizarre, so I assume they emailed a link with the code. And I didn’t get the link. Ffs.
I'm guessing you're registered on Outside the 9 with a premium or a deluxe account? Log on to the website and go on to your profile - the code should be on there. If not, fire me a trust message and I'll send you the code I have to see if that works!

Man of Honour
I'm guessing you're registered on Outside the 9 with a premium or a deluxe account? Log on to the website and go on to your profile - the code should be on there. If not, fire me a trust message and I'll send you the code I have to see if that works!
Cheers pal. I actually entered the pre-order thing I linked to in my post above (which I re-quoted). I had the code (because I emailed them saying “oi - please send my code” but they gave me a code within the link. So, ****ing, annoying!!!!

Got my email with the link in at 12:22... by which time there were none left. If you didn’t use the link provided you couldn’t get them - absolutely no way of buying tickets.

So annoying emailing them “thanks for the code but can I have the link” and then replying “Sounds like a ticketmaster problem”. Ffs! Send the ****ing link!!!!

Grrrr. Miserable ticket buying experiences are just the worst.

Soldato

Thanks for the heads up, just got into Amsterdam and checked my mail and email came in at 12.22, the "link" is just the box under the code saying "But early access tickets here" (that worked for me when I pressed it) and just got 2 standing tickets for Nottingham

Man of Honour
Thanks for the heads up, just got into Amsterdam and checked my mail and email came in at 12.22, the "link" is just the box under the code (that worked for me when I pressed it) and just got 2 standing tickets for Nottingham
Ahhh good stuff! Yeah, thats the email I got too, but sadly there are none left for Cardiff. Such bull****.

Associate
I've finally got around to get tickets to see Periphery in November (mainly due to the support band Astronoid). I also got a ticket to see Alcest supporting MONO at the Barbican Centre in December and a ticket to Explosions in the Sky in February. With the Alcest gig I will see three gigs in three days (I'm starting with Devin Townsend in London and Nottingham before seeing Alcest back in London).

Back
Top Bottom