Upcoming Concerts

Associate
See Depeche Mode at Twickenham last night, not seen them live since 2006, never fail to impress me!
Off to Dreamland Thursday to see Queens of the Stone Age.

Associate
Watched Roger waters last week and going watching the who in July.
Seen waters in 2018? and it was brilliant, this time was good but basically an expression of his political leanings thus was a bit irritating at times.

Soldato
....and after the fantastic Muse at MK Bowl last week (gig was absolutely fantastic - taking 90 minutes to get out of the bowl parking however was just unacceptable. No staff around, just non-moving traffic for an hour and a half.)

Pulp at Finsbury Park this Saturday.

Last edited:
Soldato
Well, it's finally here, the weekend I have been looking forward to all year.

Heading off down to London on my motorcycle after work this evening, staying at my brother's place in Beckenham.

Guns n Roses on the Friday at Hyde Park, being supported by The Darkness and others.

Then Saturday Def Leppard and Motley Crue at Wembley.

I cannot wait!

Soldato
They absolutely knocked it out of the park bowl didn't they! Was a great gig.
The quite literally did.
The only think I'm starting to notice is that when Bellamy does his "talks and shouts" to the crowd, he is sounding more and more like someone running a fair ground attraction.
I keep hearing "scream if you want to go faster" in his voice!

But as gigs go - certainly one of the best I've been to.

Man of Honour
Guns and Roses later today in Hyde Park. Darkness playing too, can’t wait!

^^Muse fans, there is an arena tour in the UK happening later in the year. No way was I going to bother with MK dome… horrid location to get to and get out of!

Soldato

^^Muse fans, there is an arena tour in the UK happening later in the year. No way was I going to bother with MK dome… horrid location to get to and get out of!

Yup I'll see you there, we are getting a train up to Victoria soon.

Started drinking at 11am half a bottle of jack down already watch Ghost music videos on YouTube

Caporegime

Axel will come on stage 90 minutes late, get angry with the crowd or one of his stage hands for no reason whatsoever, storm off in a huff and come back on later for a couple of songs and then storm off again and everyone will love it because it's just like old times watching GnR!

Back
Top Bottom