Update for the wife

Associate
The wife is nagging that WoW lags too much so im gona have to carry out some minor surgery and I have no cast offs to give her. Thinking of bunging this in there what do you guys think, youve never failed me yet.

AMD Athlon 64 3500 Retail / Asus A8N-SLi SE nForce4 SLi / 1GB GeIL Value PC3200 Dual Channel Kit - Bundle (BU-048-OK)

Does this M/B have a built in Networking dont know if I can be bothered with separate network cards these days, I couldnt see any mention of it on their website.

PowerColor ATI Radeon X850 XT 256MB GDDR3 TV-Out/DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (GX-037-PC)

Im also looking for a case to put all this in preferably with a PSU that can cope included any suggestions welcome.

Think its an old sempron 2400+ that I dug up, although im not 100% with an Asus mobo.

GFX card is an ATI 9800 AIW

Case is an old tower that I used to run a server in so its pretty huge (1m tall), she would like something a bit more "ladylike" ready for the iseries in April.

To be honest the whole thing was a mish mash as I dint really take her gaming seriously at the time.

Last edited:
Thanks Paulus, what case do you have it all in and did you have to replace the PSU in it before use? Looking at one of the value cases;

OcUK Value Rainbow Series Case Light Blue With 350W PSU (CA-002-RB)

to be exact but will that PSU run the spec?

Back
Top Bottom