Updated website cockup

Soldato
Hiya guys can anyone tell me what I did/need to do to fix my landing/front page. (The delivering for you Picture which shows ok in IE but hte top menu is in a different place)

I dont want my URL to show on google asking for help so I've added a load of ....to the URL

Any Ideas. I dont have access to the source only access via my website for adding content.

Cheers
Matt

Last edited:
Add this to your .slogan class:

Code:
float: left;
width: 408px;

Not sure about the menu bit, I'll take a look.

edit - I think you're menu width is the issue, try decreasing its width.

Last edited:
Add this to your .slogan class:

Code:
float: left;
width: 408px;

Not sure about the menu bit, I'll take a look.

edit - I think you're menu width is the issue, try decreasing its width.

Cheers, but how do I do that. (Not as daft as it sounds) In order to modify my site I login from my site and I get a list of options.
My account
Create content
Recent posts
Feed aggregator
Administer
Log out

Under administer there are various other menu's.

Not explaining myself well am I.

In order for me to make text changes to say the about me page. I login to my site which gives me what you see but some menus on the right. I can then click on the About tab and that will take me to my about page. Where I have a couple more menus IE edit and track

Going to sound like a customer now. But all I did was add a new page and delete an old page.

You'll need to edit your CSS, not sure if you'll have access to that from the menus you described. Do any of them mention CSS or Styles?

Alternatively, you could reduce the size of the logo as that would then allow your full width menu. Is there somewhere in your menus that allows that?

A little bit of knowledge can be dangerous.

Ok Bearing in mind the above I have FTP access and have found loads of files under the public_html folder.

Back
Top Bottom