Upgrade RTX 2070 Super to ?

Associate
After almost 2 years in storage my PC's are back in business again, and currently in my ITX pc I have a RTX 2070 Super along with 32GB DDR4 3600MHz and a R9 3900X, and I was wondering if it would be time to upgrade the graphics card after 5years. However I am not looking for the latest and greatest any more... the 2 years hiatus made me have a "hardware upgrade" detox, so I am just looking for a fair upgrade with a decent amount of sense between performance gain and costs. I have been looking at RTX 4060 and 4060Ti, but I am unsure it that would be a suitable upgrade path?

Last edited:
I went for a Powercolor Fighter Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB card for £325 after looking at reviews, power consumption heat and physical size. So for my ITX machine with a Sharkoon QB-One case, that particular card seemed to be the best "fit", and still a decent upgrade over the RTX 2070 Super.

What a' ya know.... the purchased RX 6700XT suddenly was postponed in stock for an unknown period, so I cancelled it. That might also have been a good thing since I instead found a used AMD Radeon RX 6800 16GB reference card used on german eBay for a decent "make an offer" pricing considering the market at the moment (£330).

Back
Top Bottom