Upgrading to Windows 11

Soldato
Hi folks,

Dawned on me the other day I am still using Win 10. My machine is incompatible though. Is there anything I can do to ignore this shenanigans?

mjrXmIw.png

Edit: wtfbbq my CPU was actually ordered/received 09/05/2015. Dayum this thing has done me well!

You can use Windows 10 for another year, and maybe you want a new pc anyway, so that'd be end of story.

It is possible to install Windows 11 on unsupported cpus, or at least it was when I did it, if you want to go down that route the first step is to run WhyNotWin11 to make sure you're aware of all potential issues. (If you post a screenshot of your results I can help further)

By ignore, do you mean disable the popups, or upgrade/install Windows 11?
To install

You can use Windows 10 for another year, and maybe you want a new pc anyway, so that'd be end of story.

It is possible to install Windows 11 on unsupported cpus, or at least it was when I did it, if you want to go down that route the first step is to run WhyNotWin11 to make sure you're aware of all potential issues. (If you post a screenshot of your results I can help further)

Top man will take a look thank you. I posted not that long ago about upgrading and despite 9 years of use we couldn't find a good reason to...

Use Rufus to burn the ISO to USB and it will give you the option to remove the Windows 11 requirements. Just need to download the Windows 11 ISO from Microsoft.

Back
Top Bottom