Urgent help for Vertagear S-Line SL2000

Associate
Urgent help for Vertagear S-Line SL2000

Literally received my sl2000 chair 15 mins ago and it looks excellent, ive unboxed everything got all the parts but NO manual!!

I havnt got a clue on where to start and all the nuts and bolts ect

no guide to assemble the chair, i looked everywhere

So how do i do this, you tube vids are no good

plz help me

Associate
OP
hello

so ive done around half of the assembly

the bottom half

the guide is pretty simple

on step 3 you just place the tube in the hole where the sand is

i placed it in there and turned around the chair on the floor, when i sat on it it seemed quite low

quite difficult to explain: Please see the pictures

having a look I can see the tube has kind of gone in a bit and its only about an inch away from the floor

pumping or pressing the lever puts the chair up abit and down a bit

looking at the pictures from the manual and other pictures, the tube stops where the base is but on my chair the tube has gone through the chairs base hole more than it should?

I tried to take the tube out again but cant, theres no trouble shooting steps on the manual

x1g2fa.jpg

2115lxc.jpg

des7sg.jpg

the last guide pic you can see on the base of the chair there is no tube poking towards the floor

im trying to dismantle the tube but it wont let me

can you advise plz?

Associate
OP
I think they did it too accommodate for smaller people or something.

More info here - https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18741475

My SL4000's piston also sits closer to the floor like yours, luckily my desk is pretty low and it works for me.

is there any way to increase the height from the default settings?

only because my old chair was a few inches higher so ive got use to it, im 6.1 so this chair seems a bit low but I will get use to it

Out the gastly chair

166mbyb.jpg

in, The Next Level

znsg0g.jpg

anyways thanks for the help peeps

Associate
Wow, just wow. On a helpful note, Im 6'2 and I can now say after 6 months, the SL2000 is a tiny bit too close to the groud for my legs. im talking less than an inch but its noticable. Luckily i dont sit up on it much thanks to the recline, but beware if you are tall!

Soldato
I got my SL2000 yesterday, giving it a proper go tonight.

Not sure if it was just me but I had to remove the arms from the seat base entirely in order to get the base frame fitted, no chance otherwise.

Soldato
I'm 6ft 1 and 105kg, had the SL2000 since christmas, its a lot firmer than i thought it would be but its very comfy and looks brilliant.

love how you can lay completely flat and it does tip over.

Underboss
I think my gas lift is faulty either that or the dog has figured out how to drop the seat height.

Normally it's down 2-3cm whenever I sit on it in the evenings. Will do some further investigation this weekend.

Associate
Wow, just wow. On a helpful note, Im 6'2 and I can now say after 6 months, the SL2000 is a tiny bit too close to the groud for my legs. im talking less than an inch but its noticable. Luckily i dont sit up on it much thanks to the recline, but beware if you are tall!

Exactly the same here. Wish I'd gone for the SL4000 now, which appears to be an inch higher off the ground.

Associate
OP
ahh mate i just literally sold my chair yesterday for 150 and made a huge loss, i thought this chair was amazing, but that is just for looks and nothing else.

Im 6.1 and this chair is way to low for tall people, its literally made for short people, the max height adjustment is way too low so its very uncomfortable, Highest seating position only 40 up to 49 cm which is no good for people with long legs.

The seat is very stiff to, was thinking it would soften up after a few weeks but no, very hard and thin.

I contacted vertagear customer service and they were terrible, I then wanted to buy the AK racing extended gas lift but didn't in case it didn't fit

Now im gonna buy the Nitro Concepts gaming chair that has a Height adjustability of 48 - 57 cm which is great for taller people, amd it looks a stunner in white black or white orange.

Im wondering if i could get a price match so will post to Gibbo.

Back
Top Bottom