US kills Iran's General Soleimani

Caporegime
Apparently our illustrious PM wasn't told about the strike, that 'special relationship' eh.

It's never been special, it's always been a clear middle finger from the US to the UK, the only special thing about it is British people defending their own face being **** on. Pure Stockholm Syndrome since Suez. I honestly laugh when people think it's anything more than what it actually is.

Soldato
Apparently our illustrious PM wasn't told about the strike, that 'special relationship' eh.

Regardless of anything, why do people seem put out by this ? I doubt the leaders of any European nation were told. Nor was the leader of Brazil, India or anywhere else i'm sure.

Man of Honour
You've literally just stated my point.

Nonsense. Address what I've written. Agree with it, disagree with it, whatever you like. But don't pretend it's something else.

Here, I'll spell it out for you: I AM NOT STATING YOUR POINT. I AM STATING MY POINT. I AM ADDRESSING THE CLAIM I EXPLICTLY SAID I WAS ADDRESSING.

Is that clear enough for you now?

Caporegime
Regardless of anything, why do people seem put out by this ? I doubt the leaders of any European nation were told. Nor was the leader of Brazil, India or anywhere else i'm sure.

We have troops in the region.

It's nice to know ahead of time when one of your "allies" actions could end up putting them in danger....

Caporegime
And so was I. Then I was clearer, downright shouting it. It seems that still wasn't enough.

Please do me a favour and put me on your ignore list rather than just claiming my posts are just copies of yours even when they're different. That's just plain rude of you.

Well I apologise then. I shall simply agree with the aforementioned point.

Soldato
What the lying media aren’t telling you is that Iran is on the verge of a revolution against the mullahs. The thing that stands between the people and the mullahs is the Revolutionary Guard, which Trump just beheaded, increasing the chances of the revolution being successful.
I wish them all the best, Iran pre 1979 was an entirely different place than the oppressive beast it has become.

Caporegime
I wish them all the best, Iran pre 1979 was an entirely different place than the oppressive beast it has become.

You mean oppressively ruled by a US backed dictator? That said it was undoubtedly better even then, but still this is another country half way around the world, what right does the US have?

Caporegime
And so was I. Then I was clearer, downright shouting it. It seems that still wasn't enough.

Please do me a favour and put me on your ignore list rather than just claiming my posts are just copies of yours even when they're different. That's just plain rude of you.

Not being pedantic here but why not just put him on yours?

Soldato
You mean oppressively ruled by a US backed dictator?
I think the Women of 1978 Iran would disagree entirely. When the revolution happened and self proclaimed "Allah’s own messenger", Ayatollah Khomeini began his dictatorship, the first actions were to strip them of every right they had gained over the previous 70 years, removing all family protection laws and giving females no legal recourse at all, having all professional women fired from their jobs and forced into lives of solitude and basic slavery to their husbands in their homes.
The new laws were especially progressive and designed to enhance the lives of women across Iran, gems such as these:
  • The legal marrying age of a woman was lowered to the age of nine, in accordance with Islamic Law.
  • All nurseries were closed, decried as a Western conspiracy to “deprive children of motherly love and Islamic upbringing.”
  • A woman’s testimony was legally reduced to half that of a man’s.
  • The Islamic Law of Retribution was reinstated, allowing the crime of adultery to be punished by stoning to death.
  • Women appearing in public were to be accompanied by a male relative at all times and be able to provide proof of the relationship. Any contact with non-related men could result in legal punishment.
  • Segregation of the sexes. In public transportation, women were required by law to sit in the back of the bus as the front seats were reserved for male passengers only.
  • Family planning was cast by the new regime as a Western conspiracy to weaken Iran, and women lost all access to these vital health services.
LOL, all sounds amazing right, lets go one step further and change the word Women to Black/Jew/Muslim/Christian/Asian/White/Whatever, how does all that play out to your sensibilities then? The current Government is a disgustingly oppressive regime, that is now engaging in straight up Murder against anyone who speaks out against it, that I hope the people rise up and free themselves from these turds.

Soldato
History must not be your strong point....

This sort of thing is how the seeds of war get sown. Whilst i think it is unlikely that this will cause WW3, it is events like this that can snowball out of control.

Calling someone brain dead for articulating this is just stupid.

People are quick to side with terrorists for some reason

Up until this point:

Trump admin have been engaged in negotiations/dialog with Iran
Iran downed oil tankers back in May/July in Gulf of Oman.
Iran downed a US drone
Iran attacked an oil facility
Iran's leader threatened to disrupt shipping in the Gulf
Iran launched drones from Yemen and fired rockets at US bases in Iraq
Iran gave money and weapons to both sides in the Yemeni civil war
Iran broke off direct negotiations with US
Iran just ochestrated an attack on US embassy in Baghdad

Rumours have it they have have been plotting a coup in Iraq

What other choices are left? Thankfully Trump isn't Obama who gives billions to Iran in exchange for their word. Trump punched them in the mouth and it's how you deal with thugs who keep stepping out of line. This was done to prevent war, not start it

Soldato
I think the Women of 1978 Iran would disagree entirely. When the revolution happened and self proclaimed "Allah’s own messenger", Ayatollah Khomeini began his dictatorship, the first actions were to strip them of every right they had gained over the previous 70 years, removing all family protection laws and giving females no legal recourse at all, having all professional women fired from their jobs and forced into lives of solitude and basic slavery to their husbands in their homes.
The new laws were especially progressive and designed to enhance the lives of women across Iran, gems such as these:
  • The legal marrying age of a woman was lowered to the age of nine, in accordance with Islamic Law.
  • All nurseries were closed, decried as a Western conspiracy to “deprive children of motherly love and Islamic upbringing.”
  • The Islamic Law of Retribution was reinstated, allowing the crime of adultery to be punished by stoning to death.
  • Women appearing in public were to be accompanied by a male relative at all times and be able to provide proof of the relationship. Any contact with non-related men could result in legal punishment.
  • Segregation of the sexes. In public transportation, women were required by law to sit in the back of the bus as the front seats were reserved for male passengers only.
  • Family planning was cast by the new regime as a Western conspiracy to weaken Iran, and women lost all access to these vital health services.
LOL, all sounds amazing right, lets go one step further and change the word Women to Black/Jew/Muslim/Christian/Asian/White/Whatever, how does all that play out to your sensibilities then? The current Government is a disgustingly oppressive regime, that is now engaging in straight up Murder against anyone who speaks out against it, that I hope the people rise up and free themselves from these turds.

Why is our system 'better'?

Caporegime

Up until this point:

Iran downed a US drone

What other choices are left? Thankfully Trump isn't Obama who gives billions to Iran in exchange for their word. Trump punched them in the mouth and it's how you deal with thugs. This was done to prevent war, not start it

What on earth does this have to do with my post?

Do you just take any opportunity you can to gush over Trump?

Soldato
Yep, but you won't see any celebrating because the Iranian authorities would beat them to a pulp for it.

This man wasn't exactly a nice guy. The only people who will miss him are the Iranian dictatorship themselves.

Soldato

Up until this point:

Iran downed a US drone

What other choices are left? Thankfully Trump isn't Obama who gives billions to Iran in exchange for their word. Trump punched them in the mouth and it's how you deal with thugs who keep stepping out of line. This was done to prevent war, not start it

Trump spelled out his playbook years ago through projection.

D3skVvc.jpg
RR083tx.jpg
LMqoNkx.jpg
BvTDEf6.jpg
8lMzP9X.jpg
RUSTlMR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom