1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US kills Iran's General Soleimani

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Malevolence, 3 Jan 2020.

1. i know nothing

Mobster

It has nothing to do with what I posted. Nothing. I suggest you go back and look at the timeline and you'll realise that what you're on about (from a couple of weeks ago) has nothing to do with the Europeans designating Soleiman as a terrorist in 2011.

2. Panos

Capodecina

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...f-new-strategy-to-deter-us-foes-idUSKBN1ZC2I3

Watch Pompeo's interview on the video also.

Both USA and Britain media will cry like little girls if Iran, Russia or China respond in kind.....

That's the problem. USA believes is above any law any UN convention and can do what ever it wants.

3. RoboCod

Capodecina

The fact of the matter is they won't.

4. ianh

Soldato

As mentioned earlier, the US via Trump has effectively said to the rest of the world "If he pulls a knife, you pull a gun. If he sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue! That's the Chicago way" to quote a phrase and now the rest of the world has to take a look and decide how willing they are to push when they now 100% know the US WILL respond to them, personally, via a Drone strike, anywhere they can and screw the consequences.

While it's not the "pretty" diplomacy of Real Politik, the "Chicago Way" method Trump has chosen has a diplomacy all of it's own.

5. Panos

Capodecina

However that is not the case. Soleimani didn't pulled a knife, not against the US directly but against its construct, ISIS. Neither has Iran.

Because WE (UK basically) created ISIS. We provide training, money, equipment to dozens of fanatical Sunni groups. We even provide them space to run propaganda on us. Thats not something new or shocking. Countless UK media reports for "helping" the "Assad opponents" over the years.

Countless times we heard of the Syrian Anti-Assad "Human Rights" organizations, which are 1 man band behind a computer in Britain. Literally.

Even this Monday nowhere on the UK media was the UNSC (at least the non "West" one") had discussion that the Douma chemical attack never happened.
    The group of OPCW scientists on the ground never wrote a report because was nothing to report. Nothing took place there. A different group in their offices at the HQ of OPCW wrote the "report" which which USA, UK and France took as gospel and bomb Syria.

OUR politicians repeatedly lying, yet you (plural) still take their word as the absolute truth ignoring all facts.

6. i know nothing

Mobster

I was taking about the EU, specifically about the EU designating Soleiman as a terrorist. I never even mentioned the U.S., or any of the other stuff you keep mentioning for that matter, why do you insist on bringing this up?

Are you mixing me up with someone else?

7. Panos

Capodecina

EU didn't designated Soleimani as terrorist. Nobody did. The German FM mentioned him AFTER he died and after is proven USA blackmailing everyone

8. ianh

Soldato

You just can't argue with that level of "I don't like reality so I'll make my own instead" mental gymnastics.

Not one thing you've said in either quote is even remotely close to being true. I've even posted news articles above from way back in 2007 with Bush saying Suleimani is directly responsible for at least 170 US deaths, and that Israel designated him the worlds most dangerous terrorist in 2011 yet apparently you don't believe either of those very widely reported historical events actually happened. I'm willing to have a discussion with most people whether I agree or disagree with them, but I just can't discuss things with people who deny historical facts which don't fit their own version of reality.

9. Dis86

Suspended

He does things like that a lot...

10. Lord-Jaffa

Soldato

Panos is either playing the victim or flat out posting unbelievable lies, why bother engaging.

11. i know nothing

Mobster

Last edited: 21 Jan 2020
  12. RoboCod

Capodecina

Douma attacks. Check.
    OPCW rant. Check.
    Becoming evidently exasperated by the discussion...

You sound just like someone who was banned recently. I smell a duplicate account.

13. Panos

Capodecina

Ad hominem is the only way to make an argument when you cannot make an intelligent dialogue?
    Ofc report me for duplicate account and the mods will respond that my IP address doesn't match.

And stop taking drugs.

14. Rroff

Man of Honour

I could be wrong but I don't think Panos is that other poster.

15. RoboCod

Capodecina

Where is the ad hominem? Then you respond with ad hominem :D. As already posted above, you're clearly not worth further discussion. Have a good day.

I thought the posting style and specific topic discussions were a giveaway. Of course I could be wrong as well. I don't care too much, it was just an observation though.

16. Orionaut

Sgarrista

Having said that, A well crafted piece of Ad Holmium (Or indeed Sophistry) can be a thing of beauty that can leave your opponent knowing what has been done to him but rendered incapable of making a coherent response. :D

(Have you the manners of a Pig, Answer me yes or no!)

17. RoboCod

Capodecina

Are you making an intelligent dialogue though?

18. Orionaut

Sgarrista

Probably not, but it is a tactic widely used in Politics and I have no doubt in the Law too (EG Cross examinations, where a skilled practitioner could make even Jesus Christ look bad through the use of carefully crafted ambiguous questioning)

(Like the Pig question, the only safe answer is "Yes" otherwise you leave yourself open to a world of hurt!)

19. Panos

Capodecina

Worth to watch the whole video to understand what the f is going on round.

20. stockhausen

Capodecina

An Iranian Caspian Airlines passenger plane ended up belly-down in the middle of a highway after reportedly skidding off the runway during a botched landing. The flight had departed from Tehran. Its wheels did not appear to be fully down for the landing.

Iran had planned to upgrade its ageing fleet after years of sanctions were lifted as part of the 2015 nuclear deal signed with world powers. However, the US Treasury revoked licences for companies to sell passenger aircraft to Iran after President Donald Trump left the agreement in 2018.

WELL DONE AGENT ORANGE - YOU ARE SURELY A LIFESAVER :rolleyes:

Last edited: 27 Jan 2020