Usb 3.1 Header to Usb 3

Soldato

No buddy, that's just a usb3.0 header splitter, we need this:
ic01nh45-03.jpg

Associate
OP
No its all good you wasn't to know. I wasn't exactly clear. I have two USB 3.0 connectors from my case so for the time being was gonna use that. as no one makes them yet I have emailed lian-li and thermaltake as they produce them for the cases so asked if they had made a converter yet we shall see

Soldato
I'm after a cable with this 3.1 header too, except on the other end I want a PCIe slot bracket so that I can have a USB-C port at the rear of my case.

There are a bunch of mobos with this header in the wild now. I don't understand why no-one is making anything useful for it :mad:

Associate
OP
If you do the adventurous way Smffy let me know how you went about it because i cant even get hold of the connector let alone a wiring diagram of the pins, bar buying something with the connector on and then just splicing into it

Associate
OP
Hello

Thank you for your mail! We would have USB3.1 20pin converter available in Europe around Jul.

Have a nice day!

Regards
Amelia

Just received this from lian-li so fingers crossed it's on its way

Associate
A few available here as part of front panel conversion kit (with laser cut brushed aluminium front panel, some screws and clips and a push switch to adapt to any PC case). To fit the unit the case is cut using a supplied template and then the laser cut panel that carries the Lan Li part and the switch hides the rough cuts.

Back
Top Bottom