USB Free-to-Air TV adapters

Associate
OP
sniper2006 said:
There's always something better.....I'd recommend Terratec...dig deep in the specs and you'll see why it wins hands down on any of the 'cheaper' reciever.

cant you just tell me why the terratec is better?

freecom has remote control, recieves fta channels and music, is usb 2, 16 channel preview, 16 day program guide and records in mpeg2.....

terratec is nearly 3 times the price from what i can see.... what am i missing?

Associate
OP
Baron_Samedi said:
Picture quality is brilliant using the house aerial wiring. I live in a poor signal area so using the supplied bit of wire is pointless.

For the price range it's brilliant. I certainly didn't need to send it back for a more expensive replacement!

i live quite high up (8th floor) and it's a clear path to the nearest tv mast - probs about 40 miles if that. little aerial should do?

Associate
OP
PinkFloyd said:
I have the freecom one. I keep meaning to send it back as the software is *cough* rubbish (to put it nicely)
It doesn't install easily, it took me ages to get working, then it stopped working since I swapped the usb ports it was in, hasnt worked since.

I'll give ya 20 quid for it if you're getting rid?

are you on msn by any chance? if so, im mark dot sampson at blueyonder dot co dot uk

(mods, if this is the wrong way to go about this then let me know and i'll modify my post if you can suggest another way of making contact? cheers)

Back
Top Bottom