usb sound card

Associate
looking some advice on a usb sound card, a few weeks ago my graphics card went on fire (sparks and all). I got a new GC but since then my sound has been out of sync with the video (youtube,netflix and dvd), and the longer the video runs the more out of sync it becomes. after a bit of testing i reckon it the MB (z270 gamer9) is at fault. i don't want to buy a new MB at the moment as i like to hold off till next year and the new cpu/mb come out. don't want a pci sound card as if it the MB at fault, that might not fix my problem.

so what a good usb sound card, i Mainly list to music/movies and play some RPG type games played thew my microlab solo9c speakers, tho i some time late at night will use headphones. budget would be under £200

Associate
OP
as part of my testing did a fresh install off win 10, with all the newest drivers i could get. have tried the hdmi port of the graphic card. the cox, opt sdif/out the standard front speakers out, and the headphone jack, all goes out sync with the vid, the only thing that works is a very old usb(1) sound thingy (would hate to call it a sound card) and the sound stays in sync with it. over xmas for the hell of it i'll setup a duel boot linux to see if that makes a different's as i really love to know what causing it. at the moment i thinking that when the old graphics went boom one of the sparks either dmg some other part, or some of the internal lanes have got dmg (hence why i don't want to buy a pci sound card)

Back
Top Bottom