User Database for .NET & PHP

Associate
Hi all,

I'm looking for a system that will let me store all my users.

We have multiple sites (some are .NET and some are PHP).

The system should hold the usernames and passwords and should allow us to authenticate against it.

Any idea where to start looking?!

Thanks!

Soldato
What exactly are you looking for? Most database technologies will work with both .Net and PHP with varying degrees of maintenance and setup. MSSQL and MySQL being the most prominent.

OP reads as though you're just looking for the database schema alone which you can then hook into, but you'll be very hard pressed to find that as it needs to be tailored to the specific system it's going to be used with.

Associate
Writing the code to just store to a database one or two things and then retrieve it is very easy and you should give it a go yourself using a MySQL database.

You'll need to write about 4 or 5 files and each file won't have that many lines of code. You'll need a connection file, a post to and get from file and then two files for interacting, one for input and one for retrieve or display results. Unless you're happy just going through the database admin to retrieve info. As for the database, you'll need just one or two tables, both with no more the 6 rows.

Have a look on YouTube for basic CMS videos as these are pretty much exactly what you're wanting to do. You'll have it up and running in about an hour.

Back
Top Bottom