UUVR is HERE! (Unity VR Injector)

Associate
I literally never play pcvr games now despite having a 4090 and all these vr moddable flatscreen games, it's a waste of a gpu tbh it's crossed my mind to sell it before the 5000 series comes out. I've gone from mocking standalone games to being a purely standalone gamer.

Soldato
OP
I literally never play pcvr games now despite having a 4090 and all these vr moddable flatscreen games, it's a waste of a gpu tbh it's crossed my mind to sell it before the 5000 series comes out. I've gone from mocking standalone games to being a purely standalone gamer.

Heretic!
50743288142_4132b2c759_o_d.gif

Soldato
yeah if you're not using it then it is a waste, but it also implies you're not much into simulation, open-world, UEVR catalogue (Robocop & Aliens Fireteam etc) or desire the graphical benefits?

Associate
yeah if you're not using it then it is a waste, but it also implies you're not much into simulation, open-world, UEVR catalogue (Robocop & Aliens Fireteam etc) or desire the graphical benefits?
I used to be really into sims i.e. msfs, assetto corsa and open world games like fallout 4 and skyrim, but i've played them to death, i think i got bored. I haven't played any UEVR games and I know that's a whole new world of games waiting for me. It's 1 of the reasons why i'm not selling my gpu just yet in case I decide to try the UEVR injector.

Associate
I used to be really into sims i.e. msfs, assetto corsa and open world games like fallout 4 and skyrim, but i've played them to death, i think i got bored. I haven't played any UEVR games and I know that's a whole new world of games waiting for me. It's 1 of the reasons why i'm not selling my gpu just yet in case I decide to try the UEVR injector.
I would really recommend the UEVR mod, has brought a new lease of life to my pcvr gaming as there hasn't been anything worth playing for ages but this mod is really good!

Back
Top Bottom