V Rising - A Vampire Survival Game

Soldato
Got to say I am surprised that there is no thread about this game already ??

Seen some mentions about it in the What PC Games are you playing but it got to be more then 3 of us that playing the game ?? :cry:

Some saying it is similar to Valheim as in you kill bosses and build to advance your progress in the game. Personally not played Valheim but from what I seen this game is much better, although I am not that far into it yet. :p

What's anyone else thoughts about the game ??

Soldato
OP
A couple days old but saw this tweet from the devs of the game and thought I share. And that boss is the one I been struggling with, Nicholaus The Fallen, a royal pain that one !
:mad:
:p

Soldato
OP
My biggest gripe with the game is traversing the map and not being able to teleport with resources. It becomes rather tedious. I've since learned that you can apparently select different rule sets on a server to enable resource teleportation, I just wish I knew this before playing because I've put a lot of hours into my first playthrough already and I don't want to restart yet.

There is also 4 places where you can 'fast travel' from point A to point B while carrying resources, unfortunately you can only travel in a one way direction using those points.

Soldato
OP
Just got this. seems like it's going to be a great game.

Where did everyone put their first castle down?

If you playing on a server you might have limited place to pick a castle location at but if you doing as I done, and playing it as a single player game, then you can pick where ever and then move your location later.

In the spoiler is part of the map of the game and where the red cross is where I placed my first castle, then moved it where you can see the my location arrow and the blue castle building. Might move it again but for now it's a pretty decent location for me.

The green teleport icon to the right of the red cross is where my starter location was when I first started, so it was very close, but as the map is rather large I soon realized the location was not the best, way to far to run back to once backpack was full !

gE24npR.jpg

Soldato
OP
Game is free to play over the weekend for anyone that might be interested.

Back
Top Bottom