V8 Supercars

Soldato
It sounded like there was a bit of interest in other threads in the Aussie V8s. I've signed up to their streaming service. If you're interested in watching it you can't argue with the price - $40AU (£20) - http://www.v8supercars.com.au/superview/

The first few races have been pretty good. Adelaide race 2 was particularly entertaining.

Barbagallo is up next. It's a pretty short lap (~1min) and has had some good races in the past.

Soldato
OP
Whilst trying to stay relevant and expand the series yes. Luckily aussies are proper motor racing fans and can understand the nuances of tactics, rules and regs so races don't always descend into crash fests.

True. The thing I like most about the series is that the cars are all so closely matched. You regularly get the top 20 on the grid covered by under 1 second. Hopefully they can keep it that way with the various new engines

Soldato
OP
Reviving this one as it sounded like there was a bit of interest in other threads.

The season has officially started at Adelaide this weekend. I'm 3/4 through race 1. Ford have got to make some serious changes, I think the speed of the new Holden has surprised them.

Soldato
OP
It’s good value just for that race :D

The first 2 races this season have been pretty good. So close in the 2nd race after the pit stops.

The super slo-mos through turn 8 are great, they’re absolutely on the limit.

Soldato
OP
Good first couple of races. Think the pace will even out a bit. Ford's looked a lot better today.

Timmeh, do you cast from a phone with superview? I had to plug my laptop in which is a bit annoying
Ford definitely looked better, pity McLaughlin has those tyre issues when he did.

I AirPlay it from my phone to my AppleTV if I'm in the bedroom or use Chrome on my Minix in the living-room. I haven't had any issues with it so far.

Back
Top Bottom