Vaccuming problem

Associate
I vacuum my flat every 3 days, non smoker no pets.

No matter what, I always fill the little transparent dirt collector. It seems to be general dust.

Is this normal?

Man of Honour

No matter what, I always fill the little transparent dirt collector. It seems to be general dust.

Is this normal?

I'd say filling it means you are picking up the 3 days worth of random stuff from the world that somehow just gets places... if you are filling the recepticle then the vacuum is clearly doing its job...

Soldato
You probably have one of those non EU regulated vacuums that is too powerful and pulling out a consistent amount of carpet fibre each time. Kick it down a gear.

Last edited:
Soldato
it comes from carpets, clothes, kitchen towels, bedding, curtains and many other things.

if you shine a powerful flashlight at night in you home in the dark you will see it in the air and when you move or disturb anything.

Caporegime

Is this normal?
It's from your clothes, this synthetic crap they use now sheds micro fibers that probably end up in your lungs and sit their forever.

I only wear blue/navy blue clothes mainly, and thats the colour of the dust in my house whenever I wipe it away

Back
Top Bottom