Valentines day; so what have you got/ are doing for the other half?

Soldato
Me and my girlfriend are going to the Comedy Store in Manchester to see Mick Ferry and a few other comedians, we can't be doing with the standard crap :D Saying that though we have also got each other a few littles things, well she's got some things and i'm yet to get stuff for her :D (and could possibly do with some ideas....)

So what are you lot doing?

*edit* I managed to get a present that both of us will enjoy, I present to you the game called Nooki http://www.firebox.com/product/174/Nookii?id=333
:D:D:D

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I've written and recorded a song for Lucy... It's her birthday next week 'half term' and I'm taking her away to gran canaria so we both agreed to make something for each other instead of buy valentines presents.

I used to make music for a living and I've had a couple of weeks off work so figured I'd write one for her....

She loves stuff like that even though to many it would be cheesy and cliched.
We meet again Gordy... :D
Awh how very sweet, i'm sure she'll love that.
p.s. how's the Vimto flavoured laptop doing? :p

Cinema, meal, knobbing.
Can't fault that plan to be honest!

nothing, I dont love my wife any more or less every other day of the year..plus we have been together for 20 years so we feel we dont feel the need to indulge in such tat, we already know we are great together..we go out every week for meals...why should we be fleeced extra cash when we can go any other night
Fair enough, we go out to eat most weeks as well hence us wanting to do something different like going to the Comedy Store.

Shopping day in Marbella. Potentially a bad move.... :D
You're wallet/bank acount might need to go to some sort of anorexia clinic after that :D

Erm...no idea! Flowers are a bit typical and massively over-priced...so I might go with a bottle of Bailey's and a bow :D
Brilliant idea! My GF loves baileys and i'm sure it's cheap in Sainsburys at the moment!

Edit: went to comedy store the other week - was good! HF
http://www.flickr.com/photos/xorsyst/3627681312/
:D

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Me, my right hand and a packet of kleenex will be having a ball.
You could have gone to some effort and named your hand...
:p

Its actually buggered :(

The touchpud only makes the cursor go up and down now.

Don't suppose anyone knows how to fix a touchpad on a laptop after its had vimto spilled on it?

Ouch, bad times. Don't suppose you know how to take it apart without killing it even more?

Soldato
OP
Well xmas is about the children rather than about us so it is a special occasion for the whole family and it is treated as such. But when it was just us we rarely bought each other presents but enjoyed the day with family none the less.

:eek::eek::eek:
Christmas is about jesus! :mad::mad:

:D:p:D:p

Soldato
OP
Some fancy lingerie that cost me a month's spending money... Which isn't much in actual terms, as I don't get much spending money, but relatively speaking, it is.

She said she's not got me anything yet, so if push comes to shove I'll have to let her open her's first and then perhaps something will spring to mind.

A present you can enjoy as well :p

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
As freakishly cheesy as it sounds, I've always wanted to sing my misses a song :p Without sounding up my own trumpet, I think my voice is relatively good, just not got the courage for something as cheesily intimate :p
If your voice is any good maybe she'll blow your trumpet :D

Soldato
OP
valuecard.jpg

I'm such an old romantic.

Brilliant! I'm not a cards person but this i think i will do :D

Soldato
OP
Well the stuff i ordered was meant to be delivered on Saturday but i am 100% sure they didn't even try to deliver it. An email from them said it can be rescheduled for the next working day, meaning i'd get it on Monday which would be fine, but the earliest i can get it delivered is Tuesday. So that's all gone tats up! Although, she has got me a present which is apparently really cool and everyone wants it! :D

Damn straight! Gave it to her early, as thought it better to give it to her tonight, rather than tomorrow morning when the kids are around asking why I'm buying mummy posh pants.

Anyway. She loves it, and it certainly had the desired effect.

Purely for reference purposes... It's this range:

mands.jpg

Got the bra, knickers and the cami. Saving the cami for another night. \:D/

You sir, are a very clever man in deed! :D

Isn't Steak and a BJ day coming up as well? Good timing.

It's in March, it's a German thing so you may want to translate the page: http://www.schnitzel-blowjob-tag.de/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom