Valorant

Associate
https://beta.playvalorant.com/en-gb/

Surprised a thread for this doesn't exist already, a new F2P FPS game from Riot releasing this summer.

There was a closed beta session last weekend that content creators got access to and general consensus seems to be it's a game worth trying out. The NDA lifts on the 3rd so expect to see a lot more footage of it on Friday.

Thoughts? Personally I'm intrigued to see how it pans out, definitely going to give it a whirl whenever I get the opportunity.

Associate
OP
If you wanted to dumb it right down, yes. However, it'll have an anti-cheat system that actually works and the servers will be 128 tick by default. It's effectively aiming to replace CS:GO whilst not being a replica.

Associate
OP
I've been waiting for a game like this to come along for some time now, as CS:GO MM is very stale and I don't want to pay for features that, given how much cash Valve rakes in through skins etc., should really be in the base game. With all the talk from the various streamers I've dropped in on so far I'm getting low-key hyped.

Associate
OP
Damn you lucky man! I've been watching Onscreen the whole time, got back to a Twitch notification but I'd been gifted a sub! :D

Back
Top Bottom