Vauxhall Adam VXR

Soldato
Not a bad little motor that.

I do like small cars, I have no idea why, I personally think thats better looking than the Fiat 500.

Associate
car_photo_553372_7.jpg

24y30hu.jpg

Soldato
Just been reading that the engine isnt finalised in this yet apparently.

Its going to be competing against the 500 essess and the Cooper S, and its going to have to be considerably cheaper than either to get someone to buy one over one of those no matter how good it turns out to be.

Man of Honour
vauxhall-adam-9_0.jpg

Looks to be trying a little too hard to me, I don't like Vauxhalls idea of an interior based on the Astra and Vectras I've driven.

Soldato
Read about this in the paper a few days ago. There's apprently a multitude of different colour combo's you can have interior wise. They even offer a 'Starry night' headlining option which has loads of little LED lights which come on at night. Bizarre.

A VXR version would no doubt go very well but it looks rather bland and boring as do the Fiat 500 and Audi A1.

Soldato
THERE'S A FACE IN THE DASH! KILL IT!

I won't be able to get over the fact that it's called Adam, no matter how good it is. And I've already seen reviews on Youtube of the base models (Autocar I think it was) who said it just wasn't very good, so I can't imagine it will be fantastic.

The trim/spec options are an absolute joke. What kind of sad dimwits thought up the names for them?

Back
Top Bottom