Vegas, Tell me about it?

Associate
Hi all,

I am thinking of going to Vegas for a week in October (for my birthday), What can you tell me about it? best places? best hotel?, Extra additional charges to know about?

Thanks all.

Edit with more info, It will only be me and my wife, Thinking of the whole holiday costing 4k including spending money, flights, rooms etc.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thanks for all the replys guys.

I booked Vegas for a week at the end of November, staying in the vdara hotel, cost around 1700 smackeroos, I am probably going to match that for spending money.

Associate
OP
hope that's not for 1 person :eek: for 2 it's a good deal, for 1 it's horrible

Yeah its for me and the wife, the reason for going at the end of November is to do with it being the only time I could get someone to take over our parental responsibilities for a week, I probably would have gone earlier in the year otherwise.

I am looking forward to it, going to do a lot more research which most of the posts in this thread have helped with. I will absolutely be shooting some guns, in my minds eye I will get the bullseye with every shot, realistically I have probably greatly underestimate the kick back of the guns so will not be the battlefield 4 soldier that I think I am :)

Back
Top Bottom