Vertagear Chairs SL5000/Sl4000 Question?

Associate
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum so hey!

I was wondering if anyone has the SL5000 or the SL4000 that can tell me if the padding on the bottom where we'd sit on is hard wearing and does the foam padding go flat or really soft after a while like normal cheap office chairs? Or does it stay tough and comfy for a long time, has anyone had these chairs for over a year or two and what's the condition of them now? Does the PVC leather start cracking or ripping? If anyone can answer these questions, that would be much appreciated.

Spending £250+ I want to make sure that these chairs will last quite a long time. Because I'm sure Vertagear doesn't offer warranty on "normal wear and tare".

Thanks for your help :)

Last edited:
Underboss
I have a 4000, the foam stays solid, pretty much zero give in my model, the leather is holding up fine.

Had mine for about 10 months now.

Associate
OP
I have a 4000, the foam stays solid, pretty much zero give in my model, the leather is holding up fine.

Had mine for about 10 months now.

Thank you for your answer, that's great. I just want to know that if I'm spending this much money it'll last me a good few years. :)

Soldato
I've just ordered an SL5000 myself having read that the 4000 has a raised section in the middle of the seat that some people had issue with. It's due for delivery tomorrow but I'm working until 11pm so won't get chance to build it until the weekend. I will report back once I've had chance to test it and post my thoughts.

Associate
OP
I've just ordered an SL5000 myself having read that the 4000 has a raised section in the middle of the seat that some people had issue with. It's due for delivery tomorrow but I'm working until 11pm so won't get chance to build it until the weekend. I will report back once I've had chance to test it and post my thoughts.

Sounds good, let us know. Thanks!

Soldato
Sorry for the late reply. On the whole very happy with my SL5000- comfortable for long gaming sessions, loads of adjsutments on the arms etc. Only issue I had was the screw underneath was drilled off centre slightly but other than that it's been great.

Associate
OP
Sorry for the late reply. On the whole very happy with my SL5000- comfortable for long gaming sessions, loads of adjsutments on the arms etc. Only issue I had was the screw underneath was drilled off centre slightly but other than that it's been great.

That's awesome, I actually did purchase one and I definitely agree. Great purchase, really comfortable and hope it lasts a long time.

Back
Top Bottom