Vertical Monitor Advice

Associate
I am looking for a new monitor as a 2nd screen - something to browse the internet on, discord etc. Gaming will remain on my main screen.

Does anyone have any recommendations for one that I can use vertically and has a slim back that I can mount tight to the wall?

Thanks

Budget: around £200

Size: I've got a gap of around 20x28 inches

Preferred screen type: not really bothered. I have a large 4k screen as my main monitor, this will just be for internet, discord or youtube game guides etc

Important Factor: It has to be relatively slim (no thick curved backs) and wall mountable.

The Dell monitors are very easy to flip vertically and have heavy stable stands. Or at least that has been my experience

I would look at their current offerings for one that suits

The Dell monitors are very easy to flip vertically and have heavy stable stands. Or at least that has been my experience

I would look at their current offerings for one that suits
I haven't got room on my desk for a monitor, I'm wedged into a corner and it has to go on the wall to the left me that my desk is up against.

A lot of the monitors I've looked are either quite thick or don't mention whether they can be wall mounted - thats more important than screen size/type etc.

Back
Top Bottom