DELETED_74993

Caporegime
It seems I was right

** What is Vicks First Defence? **
Vicks First Defence is a micro gel nasal spray, which contains natural plant extracts (i.e. no drugs), and is designed to work in harmony with your body's natural defence mechanisms. I'm not going to list all the ingredients, but on having a look at the instructions the product comes with, the ingredients contain well-known things such as zinc, menthol, camphor and eucalyptus, all of which have proven qualities in either boosting your immune system or helping combat infection. The gel is squirted into the back of your nasal passage, which is where a cold virus first tries to take root in your body. The idea is that the gel sits in your nasal passage and creates such a nasty atmosphere/hostile environment that the cold virus decides it's not welcome, and goes away. To put it more technically, the gel works alongside your body's natural defence mechanisms, and helps it flush out the virus. It evidently works in three main ways. Firstly, the gel encourages you to produce mucus, which is how we naturally flush out a virus. Secondly, the gel introduces a low pH value into the nasal area and viruses tend to thrive in a higher one. Thirdly, the gel coats the virus in micro spray so it cannot multiple, nor travel so quickly and easily to the rest of your body.

Many, many drugs are natural plant products...

Back
Top Bottom